dragons!! // smut

hey guys! have fun! this is a really good one i swear! you'll have a great time!

———

Leorio and Kurapika were walking through the woods, on a mission they must go! They stumbled upon a mysterious cave, as they went deeper and deeper into the cave, until they finally found the entrance to a giant dragon.

Kurapika and Leorio were amazed, and went straight for the dragons treasure. But suddenly, Kurapika noticed the dragon was awake, and it was about to eat them! Leorio quickly thought up a plan to save their lives, he asked the dragon if he could tell it a story.

the dragon was intrigued, and said yes. Leorio then began to tell it a hilarious story that had the dragon rolling on the floor laughing. The dragon was so entertained, that he forgot about eating Leorio and Kurapika. When the story was done, the dragon thanked Leorio for his great story, and let them leave with their lives.

the en- oh no no no! i don't really like this ending...
it's to sad...

———

Leorio and Kurapika were walking through the woods, on a mission they must go. Little did they know, a great tragedy would befall them. As they stumbled upon a mysterious cave, they ventured deeper and deeper into the dark abyss. At the end of their lovely journey, Leorio and Kurapika came across a large dragon. the two were filled with fear, but Leorio reassured them that everything would be okay. He told the dragon a story, a story of love, and betrayal...

as Leorio was finishing up his story, the dragon was overcome with sadness. leorio had touched its burning heart, and made it realize how cruel and unpredictable life can be. It lashed out in sudden anger and fury, and let out a huge fire blast at Leorio, instantly killing him. Kurapika watched in horror as the love of his life blew up right before his eyes, and could do nothing to save him. The dragon's fire slowly turned his body to ash, as Kurapika was left alone and broken hearted.

As Kurapika was mournfully gazing at the ashes of his husband Leorio, he felt a strange sensation in his body. He suddenly realized that he was pregnant with their child. Kurapika was overwhelmed with an crazy amount of emotions, and wasn't sure how to feel. He couldn't believe that he would now be a father, just as he had lost the love of his life. Kurapika was filled with sadness, but also joy, as he knew that he would always have part of leorio with him.

Kurapika decided to keep the baby, just like his lost husband would have wanted him too. he made sure to raise the baby to be kind and generous, just like Leorio had been. The baby became the light of Kurapika's life, just like the light he saw whilst leorio blew up. Although Leorio was gone, he lived on in the heart of Kurapika and his child.

~~ 9 months later ~~

The day of Kurapika's delivery had finally come, and he was feeling nervous but excited. Kurapika was surrounded by his f̴̰͈͙͕̜͊̇͂̉̾͜͠å̵̖̰̜͒̇̑m̵̧̜͈͍̭͕̲͚̼͗̔̋̆̍̇́͠͝ǐ̸̧̫̥̻̮͉̇̇̔͑̀̽̚̚l̷̡̦̗͕͈̣̞̫̅̉͂̌̈͋̉̈̿y̶̨͖̯̮̯̅̏͆͌̾̃͂͆͝, ummm, doctors! who were all there to support him through the process. Kurapika was in labor for many hours, and was in great pain as he waited for the baby to arrive. Finally, the moment he had been waiting for, the baby was COMIMG OUT! HIYAAAH!

Kurapika was pushing and pushing, trying to get the baby out. The doctor and nurses were doing everything they could to help Kurapika through this experience.

As the blonde was pushing and pushing, the baby finally came out, and to his surprise, it was none other than LEORIO from Hunter x Hunter, the hit anime! Kurapika was in shock, as he looked at his husband's face reborn before his very eyes. Kurapika couldn't believe that his husband had come back to him in this form, and he was filled with joy and love. From that day forth, Kurapika knew that he would never have to go another day without his beloved leorio by his side, even though he was long gone.

as kurapika stared at his new child, he thought to himself 'why did my son come out with little black glasses and a briefcase? am i on drugs..?' and then he started to let the babies bald head, giving it little kisses on the head.

"now now, what shall i name you? hmmm..." kurapika said as he looked around his room- i mean he thought in his head for a while until he finally had a great name.

"yes! you're name will be sayaka! who cares if it's a name fit better for a girl! i know your daddy would be so proud..." he said as he definitely didn't get that name from someone writing this looking around their room for a good name until spotting a sayaka miki figure!

after a few hours, he was holding his baby until the look-a-like baby of leorio said— "GUGU GAGA I WANT MILK!" and looked at kurapika with a smirk.

———

then kurapika got the bottle of milk and then the baby encountered a dragon in later years, who knows what happened then.

———

A/N
thanks guys for reading! see you ummmm.... whenever i have a really good idea, see you guys later my sillies <3