valentines day

——

leorio walked home from work today, it was a normal sunny day, except it wasn't.

it was valentine's day! but leorio did not know this, he saw many pink and red decorations while on his walk yet he didn't understand the meaning, "hm maybe people are finally understanding pink and red are the best colors..." the tall man said under his breath as he finally reached his shared house with kurapika.

after opening the door he was greeted by kurapika, his boyfriend. until kurapika actually saw him, his smile faded after leorio just gave him the small 'hello' and 'what do you want from dinner tonight'.

"don't you remember what today is, leorio?" kurapika said while looking at him, leorio just thought for a moment before laughing nervously.

"u-um, is this a trick question pika?" kurapika was very angry at his, until he sighed. "ok stay right here, i have something for you." kurapika walked off the the closet and pulled out a pink and red gift, he handed it to leorio.

leorio unwrapped the paper and saw inside was some plushies and a note!

leorio was confused but decided to read the letter.

to my dearest leorio, happy valentine's day and i love you. i am not good with letters therefore i'm ending it short, okay i love you bye.

leorio cussed under his breath, it was valentine's day, no wonder there were decorations and his lover was sad as he opened the door, not remembering the special day.

instead of confronting his, he gave him a kiss and ran out the door, leaving kurapika speechless and a little annoyed.

——

after about an hour, leorio retuned home with a huge gift bag. "OH KURAPIKAAA!!" he called out as the blonde walked down the stairs and saw all the gifts.

"l-leorio! is this all for me?" he said while checking the same on the cards and bags. "yes, it is, i'm so sorry for forgetting it's just work has been so busy." kurapika smiled as he gave him a small hug.

"that's ok, i'm just glad i have you"

then they kissed, the end.