karaoke // smut

beware to be honest, this one is probably the worst HAHA

——

leorio and kurapika decided it was a good day to go out, the fresh crisp breeze made them extremely calm as they continued to walk, hand in hand as they almost reached their destination,

the bar

but it was also a karaoke place, the two of them liked to go and sip on a nice cold drink while laughing and making fun of everyone singing, "sooo, who do you think will be there tonight?" leorio said while chuckling to himself.

"well, probably some gross drunkards, heh, it'll be hilarious if we come across tonpa! or someone like that..." leorios eyes widened, "oh ya, he's singing would be like if a dogs shit went to go and try to sing to the cockroaches in the dumpster!" kurapikas eyes just softened at his boyfriends words, "oh leorio, the things you say and the way you say them."

after a little while they both reached the bar-karaoke place. the opened the door to be greeted by the usual workers, everything was going fine until they spotted a few people they didn't particularly enjoy, which was: hisoka, his goofy boyfriend illumi, and the worst of them all, chrollo

"what the bloody hell are the clowns doing here!" kurapika screamed as hisoka made a little honking sound as he got up off the chair, "HEY! that's handsome clown to you~" illumi just eye rolled.

kurapika then got up onto the stage as chrollo also went up there. they stared at eachother with a gaze of pure hatred, chrollo opened up his bible while kurapikas eyes turned red. all eyes were on them until the crowd started screaming, "SING-OFF!"

kurapika got his chains out until he noticed leorio also screaming it out too, "LEORIO?! not you too.."

chrollo then closed his book and looked up at him with a smirk, he grabbed the nearest microphone and start to sing let it go.

( listen to the song above while this scene is happening :D )

—The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

'oh hell nah, who taught this man to sing?' kurapika thought while listening to him sing, while still on the stage with him.

—The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know,

'why am i starting to feel cold? what the hell is this dude doing??' kurapika said to himself and the lights had dimmed and the main light was focused on chrollo.

—Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway

'OH MY GOD? did a his hair braid a little? this man watched to much frozen as a kid' then kurapika noticed leorio looking at him funny.

—It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm freeeeEeeeEeeee

'ok yeah he should not be hitting anymore high notes, it's weird my ears aren't bleeding yet...'

—Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage onNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

'OH GOD! while he was singing that he got an ice dress and everything, how the hell is his whole outfit changing... of course he's gonna win isn't he?' kurapika thought to himself still as his eyes were widened.

—My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past

—Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway!

'what. the. fu-' everyone started to clap as chrollo had finished his song, the spider bowing and passing the microphone to the blonde. kurapika just took it, his heart racing, "i'd like to see you beat that, chain user."

'i don't even know how to sing!! what am i gonna do to beat this man if i cant sing!' kurapika was about to have a panic attack, all eyes were on him, and it'd be so embarrassing if he messed up infront of the whole 50 or more people there.

until leorio walked on stage, kurapika just side eyeing him, while leorio ran to hug him, kissing his neck for all to see.

"LEORIO! what rhe sam hill are you doing?" he said in a whisper type yell. "i'm showing everyone what a lovely voice you have my dear" kurapikas eyes widened as everyone looked at them.

leorio was still holding him as if he was his favorite plushie, "oh pookie pika pie," he grabbed another mic while holdikg kurapikas close to his face, "you'll definitely win first place now~"

kurapika was just to stunned to speak, even chrollo was starring at them. then leorio took his mic and lowered down to where his member was, hard in his pants and even leaking precum a little bit.

"l-leorio! what are you gonna do with that??" he said directly into the microphone leorio was holding up to his mouth. "oh don't you worry, and it's senpai to you!!" he said he started to rub the microphone harder against his member, making a loud moan come out the smaller male.

"doesn't that feel good? would you want more?" leorio said deeply into his ear, it was like he was possessed by the horny gods or something, but for some reason kurapika couldn't pull away, like he was stuck, "oh yes senpai~ rub the microphone nghhh~" everyone in the crowd started to applaud, cheering for the couple.

leorios movements started getting even harder, kurapika couldn't control the blissed out sounds he was making as everyone was going wild for them, even tonpa who was in the crowd screamed, "I SHIP ITTT!!" chrollo just stood close to them, wide eyed, almost like a bug as he whispered to himself, "i think i'll go and get a burrito now" as he quickly left the building.

meanwhile kurapika was getting so close as leorio grinded his own rock hard member against his plump, juicy, fat, squishy, pillow-like ass. "Nghh i'm CLOSE!" he screamed as he felt himself reach his high-

...

"WHAT THE"

kurapika body jerked up in a sweat, he was in bed. his heart racing as he turned slowly to see his boyfriends body next to him in bed, 'what the hell was that! man i really need to get a grip, first i had a dream about leorio sticking a carrot up my ass NOW THIS?' kurapika thought to himself as he got up.

'what next? i'm probably gonna become pregnant or something.' he said to himself as he felt a body wrap around him, "oh hey leorio!" kurapika smiled gently to the man. "oh hey kurapika! also sorry about last night... when we did that whole microphone thing infront of everyone, yeah i had to many drinks.."

kurapikas eyes turned red from knowing it was not a dream.