KISS ME DADDY // smut

( THIS IS ROYALTY AU ))

——————

once upon a time there was a blonde haired guy with red eyes and he was smiling happily as he walked throughout the woods, he was humming a sweet song until he ran into a guy.

the guy was scruffy, old, and wrinkly yet he also seemed to be only in his early 20's.

"EXCUSE ME?? WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING YOU PIECE OF—" he smacks him with his suitcase "CRAP" kurapika kurta said as his eyes turned red with a light blush and medium sized pupils.

"ok bro chill- i mean HOLY— YOURE THE PRINCE!! This is amazing. good job bro you're doing great"

now kurapikas eyes widened to a large size as a dusty red blush covered his cheeks, he felt a tingle go throughout his whole body, "a-and why might your name be?" "my name is leorio, i may indeed be a commoner but everyone in the village looks up to you"

kurapika smiles happily until a palace gaurd comes up to them, "your majesty! you know you're not meant to be out alone!" the blonde just rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked away, but before he could he turned to leorio and whispered into his ears.

"meet me at the back of the palace at midnight" he said seductively as he quickly caught up to the gaurd. now THIS had leorio shaking in his booties as he started at that juicy fat ass that belonged the red orbed man.

——————————

it was now nighttime and kurapika was up in his bedroom, he was wearing a silk red robe as he combed out his medium sized hair.

his mom and dad were sleeping, as were most of the people, until he heard a whistle outside.

he looked out his window and spotted that guy leorio, kurapika then invited him inside and they had some tea and crumpets.

"so what do you like to do for fun?" leorio said as kurapika blushed and looked away embarrassed, he put his pointer fingers together, "o-oh i just like to get revenge on my clan and stuff.." "what..?" "oh oops sorry leorio...!" kurapika then looked away even more red and flustered.

"so what do you like to do leorio?" leorios eyes widened and his suit started to get sweaty. "w-well i like to look at you" he said with ultimate rizz as he looked up with a happy smirk.

— smut warning

now THIS sucked kurapika in, leorio tossed him upon his yellow silk blankets and dug in to give him a big, fat, wet, sloppy, dirty, crunchy, soft, hard, fun, KISS.

"o-oh my.. i've never done in all my life.. oh leorio~ claim me and mark me~ my alpha~" the black haired man just looked at him with confusement, "ok i think you're getting multiple au's confused with eachother- but okay.. i can do that here anyways~"

then leorio bite his neck, blood ran down and onto his sheets as leorio then licked up the blood with a loud howl.

"LEORIO!! ITS SENSITIVE!!" he screamed as leorio licked his wet pink nipples that were hardening within the minutes. kurapika couldn't take this pleasure as he ripped off his clothes, revealing his big member. "ok now it's your turn to get nakey leorio!!" the blonde said with a smile as the other dude took his clothes off.

off with his clothes as leorio revealed his small big hairy wet member. "OH GOD OK LETS GET THIS SHOW STARTED-" the blonde yelled and moaned out as they did the dirty for about 30 minutes.

after the 30 minutes, kurapika moaned as his back felt firey in pain and pleasure, "holy shit.. leorio... we didn't use protection.. i'm gonna" he started to cry "——IM GONNA BE PREGNANT"

—— 9 months later

"LEORIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY TONPA IT HURTS OH MY TONPA OH MY TONPA" he whined out as he was in labor, leorio his now husband, kissed away his tears.

"don't worry my mate, we will have this child and live happily ever after." soon after 27 hours, there was 5 happy healthy babies, named: ranpo, michelle elizabeth tanner, rapunzel, hatsune miku, and olaf.

the end~ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

i wanna die