Start of the War

Naruto was sitting on a cliff overlooking an area where a large group of Shinobi was fighting part of the Zetsu army. It was pretty boring to watch, but that didn't matter, since Naruto's reason for being there was that he was waiting for Obito.

Soon Naruto heard the familiar sound of Kamui.

„Look at them. These fools fighting against a world of peace." Obito said, coming up behind Naruto.

„A world of peace, huh." Naruto muttered.

Naruto then stood up and dusted his hands off. He turned to Obito.

„So what did you call for and what is your exact plan in this war?"

„Ah yes. I was contacted by the former ally of Orochimaru, Kabuto. He has proposed a rather interesting deal to me."

„So? Why tell me? Surely someone like him doesn't have much to offer." Naruto turned to the battlefield again.

„I initially had the same thought, but he has proven me wrong."

„How so?"

„He has mastered and perfected the Edo Tensei." Obito said and stepped beside Naruto, to the edge of the cliff.

Naruto was actually surprised by this, though he didn't show it.

„I admit that is interesting, but what could a bunch of Edo Tenseis do?"

„He not only has legendary ninja like the seven swordsmen of the mist, but also the past kage, with the exception of the Hokages, since they are locked in the shinigami's stomach."

Again Naruto was surprised.

„How? No, nevermind, i don't care about that. Alright he has his worth. So what is your end of the deal?"

„I give him Sasuke Uchiha."

„How stupid. Whatever he has planned with Sasuke will be for naught once the Infinite Tsukuyomi is cast." Naruto said.

„Indeed." Obito agreed.

Naruto then turned and started walking away, before Obito called out to him.

„Oh, there is one more thing I should tell you. Kabuto also has your grandfather as an Edo Tensei."

Naruto stopped briefly.

„Then he is even more of a fool than I thought."

And with that Naruto walked off.

Obito once again faced the ongoing battle.

„All of them are just ants trying to stop me from reaching my dream. But soon they will realize that they're powerless against us. The Moon Eye plan will succeed."

Obito's form then started to spiral into his right eye and he disappeared.

Turtle Island

A group of shinobi was making their way towards some ruins. They had been walking for some time already. One of them decided they had enough.

„When are we there?! This is sooooo boring!!!" Natsumi complained, throwing her arms up in the air.

„We reach the ruins soon." was the simple answer from none other than Iruka.

„Why are we walking again?" Mito asked.

„Because Lord Bee said it would unsettle the wild life, if we moved by tree hopping." a kumo jonin said.

„Ugh, why did dad send us here?! I want to fight for myself and not hide on some secret Island!" Natsumi spoke up again.

„First of all it is much too dangerous for you to be out there, because the enemy is hunting the last jinchuriki which is you and if Madara or Naruto came after you, you'd be done for. And second, you are also here to train in using the Kyuubi's chakra." Iruka is explained to her, like he was giving her another academy lesson.

Natsumi pouted, but didn't say anything and just walked a few steps ahead.

Scene change

Somewhere in the land of lightning a few shinobi could be seen drawing something on the ground with chakra.

The ones drawing on the ground where Minato and Kushina, both having a bit of sweat on their faces, as below them a giant seal matrix was starting to show itself.

But it wasn't just some simple seal made big, no, this was a giant matrix made up of dozens of different seals.

The reason for this giant seal was quite simple, to incapacitate Naruto.

While this seal wouldn't kill him, it would immobilize him long enough for them to finish him off.

Minato and Kushina didn't want to kill their own son, but they both also knew that if they didn't then this world would suffer.

This seal was their only hope to defeat him, because they were certain he was too strong for them to legitimately fight.

Minato was then approached by the raikage.

„How long do you think you need to finish the seal?"

A held great respect for Minato, since he was a mighty warrior and a good man. He knew what creating and using that seal would mean for him. To kill his own son.

A couldn't relate to that, since he had no children himself, but he wasn't certain that if he was in the same situation with Bee, that he could do it.

Looking up from his work, Minato spoke.

„Probably a few hours. Incorporating so many seals into one isn't easy."

Minato's face was a constant scowl ever since he started working.

He had thought about the current state of the world.

War was approaching. His daughters were the target of their enemy. Victory wasn't certain. The enemy he had to defeat was his own son.

It was hard on his mind and he knew Kushina was thinking along the same lines, as he looked her face across of him.

Minato shook his head and went back to work, as the raikage had already left.

(A/N: Sorry for the lack of chapters, but I have been busy with exams and will be till the start of the winter holidays. I apologize for stating that I want to continue the story, but then not delivering. I hope you can understand.)