Free time

Naruto, Natsumi and Mito made their way towards their training Ground.

It was one Week since they had returned from Wave.

Kushina had called them to the training Ground to tell them about the Chunin Exams.

Suddenly Naruto stopped, turned around and spoke. „What do you want kid?"

Suddenly a weird shaped Rock that has been following them exploded in a Puff of Smoke and revealed Konohamaru and his Friends.

„Hey Boss how is it going?" Konohamaru asked.

„Just say what you want." Naruto replied.

„Well do you want to play Ninja with us?"

„No." Naruto said flatly.

Then suddenly Sakura came up to them. „Hey guys how have you been?"

But before one of them could answer Konohamaru asked something. „Hey Boss is she your Girlfriend?"

„No. Never." Naruto replied with disgust in his Voice.

„Good, she is pretty flat." then a dark Aura sorronded Sakura.

„Sorry Boss, have to go." And with that he ran and went right into an alleyway. Sakura followed.

Then there was heard a loud 'Uff' and Natsumi and Mito ran their wanting to see what happened. Naruto also followed since if he went to the training Grouund now, he would have to wait for them anyway.

When he entered the Alleyway there stood a Boy with a Black Cat-Suit and Make-up. he was holding up Konohamaru. Behind him stood a Blonde-haired Kunoichi with her Hair in four Buns and a big Fan on her Back.

„Hey Brat, that hurt, seems like I have to teach you some Manners." said the Boy.

„Kankuro just let him go." the Kunoichi said.

„No Temari this Brat has to learn respect." said Kankuro.

„Hey Make-up Boy. Let the Brat down or you will be in trouble with the Hokage, because that is the Third's Grandson you're holding there. And Shukaku up there doesn't seem to be Happy" Naruto said, pointing towards a Tree where a Red-haired Boy stood.

The Boy appeared next to Kankuro in a Bf.

„G-gaara, I was just-„

„Shut up Kankuro, you're a disgrace to the Sand." Gaara said, shutting up Kankuro.

Then Gaara turned to Naruto. „Hello, what is your Name?"

„My Name is Naruto Uchiha" Naruto didn't want the Uzumaki-Namikaze name and he was going to reveal his Granfather's Identity in the Finals anyway.

„I see." he then turned to Natsumi and Mito. „You are both Number 9."

Then suddenly another team of three appeared near them they were Kumo Shinobi judging from their Headband.

One was a Girl with Red Hair and dark skin.

One was a Boy with White Hair and a Lollypop in his Mouth.

The last one had Blonde Hair, that was tied in a Ponytail.

Naruto spoke to the Blonde-Haired Girl. „Hello Matatabi."

„Who are you and how do you know the Nibi's Name?"

„I am Naruto Uchiha and to how I know her Name, that's for me to know and for you to find out." said Naruto with a Smirk.

Then another Person appeared, It was a tall man with oval shaped Glasses and 7 swords on his Back.

„Ah and Gyuki is here too."