Finding Tsunade

It's a week after the Invasion.

Naruto was just walking around in Konoha.

Then an ANBU appeared in front of him.

„Naruto-san, the Hokage has called you to his Office." the ANBU said.

Naruto nodded and Bodyflickered to the Office.

Hokage Office

In the Room stood Minato, Jiraiya, Mito, Natsumi, Shikamaru and Kushina.

Naruto knocked and received an 'Enter'.

He went inside.

„Now that you are here, we can Start." said Minato.

„Shikamaru Nara you are being promoted to Chunin, for your excellent planning in your Battle." Minato said and handed Shikamaru a Chunin Flak Jacket.

„Trublesome." muttered Shikamaru and took the Flak Jacket.

„Mito and Natsumi Uzumaki-Namikaze you both being promoted to Chunin for your in the Invasion by defeating the Onetails." Minato said and handed both a Flak Jacket.

„Thank you Tou-san." both said and happily took the Jackets.

„Now, Naruto. For your performance in your Fight and for defeating three Kage level Shinobi in the Invasion, you are being promoted to Jonin." Minato announced with pride in his Voice.

Naruto just took the Jonin Flak Jacket from him without saying anything.

This of course made Minato and Kushina sad.

„Now, Shikamaru you can leave. The Rest stays." said Minato.

Shikamaru nodded and walked out.

„Now that that is done. Naruto you and your Sisters have a Mission with Jiraiya." Minato stated.

„What is the Mission about?" asked Mito.

„You are going to Search for Tsunade and bring her back to Konoha. Meanwhile Jiraiya is going to train Mito and Natsumi." Minato said.

„Then why am I on this Mission?" Naruto asked.

„An Organisation called the Akatsuki made up of S rank missing Nin, that are searching for Jinchūriki and want to capture them. Jiraiya is strong enough to handle one or two, but I don't want to Risk the chance that there are more and they capture Mito or Natsumi. I know you can easily take care of them Naruto so that is why you are on this Mission." Minato explained.

Naruto just stayed silent. He didn't need the other 50% of the Kyuubi to Revive the Tentails so he didn't care if Mito or Natsumi were captured or not.

„We leave in two hours." said Jiraiya.

Naruto just walked to the Gate and waited, since he had everything he needed in Seals on his Body.

Two hours later

Naruto finally saw Jiraiya, Mito, Natsumi and Kushina approaching.

„You you all take care Ok?" asked Kushina.

„Yes Kaa-chan." the Girls retorted.

„Don't worry Kushina. I and Naruto will protect them. And you saw how he handled Hashirama, Tobirama and Izuna." said Jiraiya, to reassure Kushina everything was going to be fine.

„I know, I am just worried." Kushina said.

„Don't worry to much. Now let's go!" Jiraiya shouted.

„Hai!" the two Sisters shouted in agreement.