Return

Clone Naruto Uzumaki:
Age: 12
Height: 4,7 feet
Personality:
             Prankster, Lazy Bum, Sleeps in Class, Dead last
Crush: Sakura Haruno
Rival: Sasuke Uchiha
Clothes: Orange Jumpsuit, blue ninja Sandals

Naruto Uzamaki is currrently in the Academy.

„Good Morning Class, today is the graduation Day. Please be quiet while the Exam takes place. Mizuki is now going to Hand out the Written Exam."

The real Naruto watches from the Shadows, the Clone fails, but the Real one let's it happen, because he knows what Mizuki Plans to do.

Time skip

In the Forest Naruto runs with the Forbidden Scroll, while Iruka is on his knees talking to Mizuki about Naruto.

Naruto sits behind a Tree and then suddenly the Real Naruto appears. The Clone nods to him and then Dispells in a pool of Blood that gets burned by the Real one. The Real one receives the Information of the Blood Clone and searches through it. Thanks to the Sharingan he can Progress the Information a lot faster than other People.

Then he looks to Iruka and Mizuki and sees that Mizuki is about to kill Iruka. So he Interrupts.

„Now die Iruka!" Mizuki runs at Iruka, but suddenly a Kick connects with his Head. The Kick sends him flying through three trees and that knocks him out.

„Naruto?!" exclaimed Iruka, he was surprised by Naruto's strengh.

„Are you alright Iruka?"

Iruka was surprised by the cold tone but just brushed it of „Not quite, but I will be fine. Don't worry. Close your Eyes Naruto"

Naruto did as told and when he opened them again he wore Iruka's Headband.

„Thank you Iruka." still in a cold tone.

Then they both go to the Hokage Tower.

'Knock, Knock' they knock on the Hokage Office's Door and wait for a 'Enter'. And then Enter.

„Well done Naruto and Iruka, the ANBU already took Mizuki. Iruka please go to the Hospital, the Team announcements will be in a Week and Naruto please stay."

Iruka left and Hiruzen activated the Privacy seals.

Hiruzen's POV

I look at Naruto, but before I can say anything he disappears and reappears at the Left wall of the Office with a Kunai stuck in something invisible and then it becomes Visible. It was an ANBU, but not a Normal one, it was a Root ANBU.

„Root!" Hiruzen exclaimed angrily, but then realised something. Naruto moved fast than he could see.

„Naruto how did you move so fast?"

„I ran." he answered as if it was something not Important.

Hiruzen just nodded dumbly, but then he recomposed himself. He sat back down and motioned Naruto to sit too and he did.

„Ok I can see that you hid your skill and looks. I can assume it was because of the Council?"

Naruto shook his head. „No"

„Then how did you change so much?"

„I will tell you, when my so called Family returns."

„How do you know about them?"

„My Grandfather told me, that they are alive and that I have two Sisters and they Return tomorrow from the Capital."

Hiruzen was suspicous of Naruto.