Chunin Exams/Part 1

One week had passed and Naruto just woke up and got ready. He left for the Academy, early. He had told his Team/Sisters to be there early, so they wouldn't have to deal with the Croud on the Way.

He arrived and waited 10 minutes for his Sisters to arrive. It was now 7:40, so they still had 1h and 20 min left.

„Hey Nii-san how are you doing?" Natsumi asked, when she and Mito arrived.

„I am fine." Naruto replied.

„Well let's go and win these Exams!" Mito shouted, as she pumped her fist in the air.

They went in. They walked up the Stairs to the second floor and Naruto saw the Genjutsu instantly. First, because it was really bad and second, he always had his 3 tomoe Sharingan active.

They just went up the next Stairs and arrived at the Real Room 301. Kushina waited for them at the Door.

„Hey Mom, what are you doing here?" Natsumi asked.

„I am here to make sure you all three are here. Because if one of you wasn't, the rest of your team wouldn't have been able to take the Exams."

They just nodded, understanding the meaning behind that. They then went inside the Room and sat down in the Back right. Naruto closed his Eyes and meditated a bit.

1hour and 15 minutes later.

Naruto opened his Eyes, after hearing a loud scream. It came from Ino and Sakura fighting over Sasuke.

Naruto just watched the Rookies and after a while a teenage boy with silver hair and glasses came up to the Group. He of course knew who that was and what he was here for, thanks to Zetsu.

The teenage Boy with the Name Kabuto, gave the Rookies a bit of Information about some of the other Genin.

„Tell me about Rock Lee, Gaara of the Sand, Yugito and Naruto Uchiha." Sasuke demanded.

He ignored him until it came to Yugito.

„Ok, Yugito Nii. Her Squad mates are Karui and Omoi. Her Sensei is Killer Bee. She completed 47 D-Rank Missions, 26 C-Ranks and 17 B-Ranks. She is good at Ninjutsu and Taijutsu."

„Now, Naruto Uchiha. His Squad mates are his Sisters, Natsumi and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze. His Sensei is his Mother Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze. He completed 50 D-Rank Mission, 23 C-Ranks, 1 B-Rank and 1 A-Rank. He is a master at Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and with his Sharingan that is fully matured."

After that Naruto ignored them again and waited.

After 2 Min in a Poof of Smoke a Jonin and multiple Chunin appeared.

„Sit down and shut up you Maggots! I am Ibiki Morino, i am the Proktor for the first Part of the Chunin Exams."

He then explained the Test. Naruto figured out, that this Test was about Information gathering. He just turned his Paper and went to sleep.

45 min later

„Ok, now for the 10th Question. A new Rule is added, you can leave now and try again next Exams or stay. If you stay and fail you will be Genin for life."

„What?! You can't do that!" Kiba shouted.

„I can and will. So who wants to leave?"

After 10 min of teams slowly leaving, no one went to leave anymore.

„Well for everyone who stayed, you ... pass!" Ibiki said.

„What? what about the 10th Question?" Temari asked.