The Bloody Mist Civil War

The Leader of the Rebels, Mei Terumi and 500 of her Men stood oppostie of 2000 of Yagura's Men. Yagura was the current Mizukage and wanted to kill all Bloodline Wielders.

„Just give up, you Rebel Scum!" shouted one of Yagura's Commanders, who was leading these 2000 Men.

„Never. Yagura will fall!" shouted Mei.

„We will just kill you here! Attack!" shouted the Commander.

Yagura's Men were about to Charge, but then a swirling Vortex opened in the Middle of the Field.

Out of the Vortex stepped a tall Man. He had Black shoulder long Hair. He wore Black Ninja Boots, Black ANBU Style Pants, a Bloodred long-sleeved Shirt and a Black Jacket. He had the Pattern of the three tomoe Sharingan in his Eyes.

He stood there for a second and looked around, before he walked towards Mei.

The Rebels and Mei got into a Defensive Stance.

The Man stopped 12 feet away from Mei.

„Are you Mei Terumi, Leader of the Rebels?" the Man asked.

„Yes and who are you?" Mei retorted.

„My Name is Naruto Uchiha and I am here to help you." Naruto answered.

Mei was in shock. She knew Naruto from the Bingo Book. He was an SS-Rank Shinobi.

„How can I trust you?" she asked.

„Are these Yagura's Men?" Naruto and pointed towards the Army of 2000.

„Yes, why?" Mei asked.

„I will take care of them." Naruto said and started walking towards the Army.

Mei just stood there. She didn't know if he could do it, so she would just see.

Naruto started to pick up the Pace and soon started Running. By now the Enemy Army also started to Run at him.

(Imagine Madara is Naruto and it's only the Taijutsu part.)

After 4 Minutes of this only 1500 Enemies were alive.

Naruto jumped a Distance away and did the Horse Handsign.

Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame" Naruto shot out a large amount of Green Fire towards the Army, killing over 200 Enemies.

Naruto went through 6 Handsigns.

Lightning Style: Thunderstorm" Naruto said.

Over the remaining Enemies, dark Clouds started to Form and Lightning shot through them.

Then Lightning started to shoot down at random Places, killing many Enemies.

Multiple of Yagura's Men went through Handsigns and started to shoot Jutsus at Naruto.

Water Style: Water Bullet"

Earth Style: Earth Spikes"

Water Style: Violent Water Waves"

Naruto dodged the Earth Spikes by jumping in the Air. After that he went through 4 Handsigns.

Fire Style: Flaming Inferno" Naruto blew out a Whirlwind of Fire that clashed with the Many Water Jutsus.

The Fire and Water Jutsus cancelled each other out.

The Thunderstorm stopped, but the Clouds Remained.