Chapter 12: The Ones Who Live

Hey Everyone! So firstly, sorry for barely updating this story, and secondly, sorry for one again rearranging chapters around once again.

For some reason, I couldn't figure out which scene I wanted to do out of Jurrasic Park since there are just so many I like that I was having a hard time deciding. As for the TROY chapter, it just wasn't hitting right so I'm putting it on the back burner for now, but trust me, it will happen

Thirdly, I have been writing for some of my Main heavily planned stories such as "Sunshine" and "Knight of Olympus" (Which is an RWBYxPJO crossover so if you like that go check it out!) and just kind of also put the story itself on the Back Burner, but don't worry, I'm back with a new chapter and I'm sure you'll love this one!

Source: None/Semi-related to the "Rising Dawn!AU (JauneXGillian) and Based on The Walking Dead - The Ones Who Live Ep.1

Cast:

Jaune = Rick

Gillian = Michonne

Ilia = Thorne

Marrow = Okafor

Clover = Beale

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

RR appeared and looked at the audience, "It appears we won't be seeing the dinosaurs just yet... It seems we'll be looking at another timeline,"

Everyone was confused as to why they weren't going to see the Dinosaur universe but believed that something came up or RR just had to change it for some reason.

"Another timeline?" Weiss asked as she looked at the floating ball of Light. "You mean like the one where Jaune attended Beacon Alone?" She asked.

"Or the one where Jaune got killed by that Tyrian Guy?" Pyrrha asked as well.

RR nodded, "Yes, however, I should tell you that certain things are going to be revealed with our coming guests,"

"More people?" Ruby asked.

RR nodded, "Yes, two people from this timeline will be watching this viewing, as well as Ozpin, Glynda, and General Ironwood," He replied.

Hearing this, Ren was a bit taken aback, "Wait, you can bring other people from other universes and timelines here?" He asked.

RR nodded, "Yes, and do not worry, I've informed them while we were waiting for now, let's bring them in so you can meet them,"

The First to fall into their seats were Ozpin, Glynda, and Ironwood, all of them looked at the students with waves and smiles and the students greeted back as well.

"Good to see you all, I hope Mr. RR has been treating you well," Ozpin said.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah! He's been super nice!" Ruby said.

Ozpin chuckled, "Good to hear, Ms. Rose, now then, I believe our other guests are about to arrive," He said.

Another portal opened and falling into their seats was a woman and a teen girl around their age.

The woman had short black hair, and amethyst eyes, and wore a white shirt under a silver chest plate, and on her left shoulder was also a silver pauldron. Around her waist was a purple sash with a brown belt, she had purple leggings, on her knees were silver poleyns, and she wore a pair of shoes with some silver armor plated over them in certain spots.