Chapter 5: Arcus Mortis!

Source: "SUGARCRASH" by ArcofUA

I love SugarCrash, it's gotta be one of the best Fanfictions I've been reading, sure there are a few spelling errors, but it's still pretty good. Today, we'll be looking at chapter 5 of the story.

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

RR appeared and looked at them, "I have the Universe ready, are you ready to watch it?" RR asked them.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah! I'm sure Jaune is doing great alone at Beacon!"

Weiss rolled her eyes, "Please If he's anything like our Jaune, he's not doing so well," Weiss said.

Yang looked at her with an annoyed look, "Do you always have to be a negative nancy?" Yang asked

Weiss looked at the blond, "I'm just being real about the whole situation," she replied.

"Still... do you really have to be so hard on Jaune?" Blake asked

Weiss looked at the Faunus, "Blake, even you must see he's not the best fighter or even the smartest student at Beacon, what exactly can someone like him do?" Weiss asked.

RR looked at the Heiress, "He'd die for you, all of you, and he has, multiple times in many different worlds, sometimes, in the same world," RR said

This stopped everyone and they turned to the god, silent, and somewhat scared to hear what RR meant.

As if know what they were thinking, he decided to speak, "I won't go into detail, but trust me, you'll see what I mean eventually," He told them, "Anyway, let us begin,"

And with that, the screen turned on...

Jaune, currently trying to slowly push aura into his sword. He tried to concentrate on focusing his aura into his hands and then transferring it into the blade. However, he couldn't do it, every time he tried to put his aura into his hands, they seemed not to be able to go into the blade.

Ruby looked a little confused, "You can put your Aura into your weapon?" Ruby asked.

Yang nodded, "Yeah, but it takes a lot of Aura control, how do you think Dad deals double the damage when he fights Grimm?" Yang asked.

"I just assumed he had a similar Semblance to you," Ruby replied, "But Is it really more powerful?"

Yang nodded, "Though doing such a thing is hard to master, It took dad years to master it and it took me months to just get a handle on it," Yang said.

"But Jaune might be able to do it in days!" Nora said.

Weiss looked at her with a raised brow, "What makes you say that?" Weiss asked.

"Jaune's always been a fast learner, he just needs to focus," Nora said.

Jaune groaned as he failed, "it doesn't seem to work" Jaune said with a sigh

"Easy now, Jaune, it takes some time," Yatsuhashi said "control of one's aura, or its techniques, take time," Yatsuhashi said,

"I know, Yatsu," Jaune said, "But how long did it take you to do this?"

Yatsuhashi smiled, "truthfully, putting my Aura into my blade to strengthen it took some time, I didn't even accomplish it until the summer break," Yatsuhashi told Jaune