Chapter 7: I Will Never Lose Again!

Source: One Piece - Zoro vs Mihawk

This is the Moment that made me fall in love with One Piece!

Cast for this Chapter:

Ruby = Luffy (Captain of the Red Hood Pirates)

Jaune = Zoro

Emerald = Nami

Neptune = Usopp

Mercury = Sanji

Raven = Hawkeye

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Emerald looked at RR, "So what exactly is this world about?"

"Well, like I said before, this world is about Pirates, and the world they are in is mostly composed of Ocean, Ruby is the Captain of the Redhood pirates, she possesses something called a "Devil Fruit" A fruit that allows the one who eats it to a specific power in exchange for them not being able to swim, Ruby has the Gomu-Gomu-no-mi, it allows her to body to be and act like rubber," RR said.

"Sounds so cool!" Ruby said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Jaune is her first mate and a swordsman who uses what he calls, the 3-sword style," RR said.

Pyrrha looked a little confused, "Three sword style?" she asked, "How can he use 3 swords?"

RR just smiled at the spartan woman, "You'll see," RR said, "Besides Ruby and Jaune, the two other crew members are Emerald, who Ruby wants to be her navigator, and Neptune, their sniper, and Ruby also wants Mercury to join her crew since she needs a cook, but he's also a great fighter, on par with Jaune himself, though as of this moment, Emerald has stolen their ship, The Going Merry," RR said

Emerald looked a little confused, "If I'm a part of their crew, why would I steal their ship?" she asked.

RR turned to her, "That will be explained for another time, but for now, Jaune is about the face the person he had set out to face his whole life, so he can fulfill his dream and keep a promise to a friend,"

Everyone was intrigued and sat back to watch, wondering what was about to happen in this universe.

The scene opened up with someone screaming aborad a half-sunken ship next to a ship in the shape of a fish in what appeared to be the middle of the ocean.

"DON KRIEG! IT'S HER! THE ONE WHO DESTROYED OUR FLEET!"

"She followed us all the way out here!" came another cry.

"She's come to kill us all!"

Many in the audience were now much more invested since the people were crying out in fear of a single woman, who had destroyed their fleet by herself.

Hearing this, the man, who must have been Don Krieg, looked in fear, "That... bitch!" he cried.

It then showed Jaune who also looked rather shocked, "It can't be... is that... the Hawk-eyed woman!?" He cried.

"Hawk-eyed woman?" Yang asked with a raised brow.

On the fish-shaped ship, the chefs looked forward, as in the distance, a small ship that could only carry a single person floated toward them, on it appeared to be a woman with long black hair and a large hat with a feather that obscured her face.