Chapter 8: Knighthood

Source: N/A - Based on Rengoku VS Akaza

Let's call this Chapter not really an alternate Universe but an alternate timeline!

Also! Jaune was in episode 5 of Volume 9! Hell yeah, baby! But now I'm afraid! With how old he looks they could kill him off! I don't want that! please just pull a Narnia and revert him back to his younger self! Please!

Anyway, this timeline will be called "Knighthood!" And We'll see more of it in the future just because it's a fun little idea!

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

After Everyone returned to the theater, RR appeared in a small flash of light and Looked over the audience with a smile, "Now that all of you are back, are you ready for what's next?" He asked them.

"What's the next Universe, RR?" Reese asked

RR smiled as he turned to her, "Glad you asked Reese because we aren't watching another Universe,"

Hearing this, all of them were confused by what RR was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Blake asked with a raised brow.

RR floated down and chuckled, "We're actually going to be watching an alternate Timeline!" RR said.

"A different timeline?" Pyrrha asked.

RR nodded, "Yep, this timeline actually happens way before the modern day, in fact, way before the Great War," RR told them

All of them were surprised that they were going to see a version of themselves that would technically be over 100 years old, they also wondered what kind of weapons they'd use since Mecha-Shift weapons or guns were invented at the time.

"So what's this timeline about?" Yang asked.

RR turned to the blonde girl, "In this timeline, Grimm/human hybrids have popped up and a group called the Knights of Remnant are a sworn group to protect humanity from these Human-Grimm hybrids who are bent on conquering the world," RR began,

"Whoa! people who are hybrids with Grimm!" Sun cried, "Sound freaking dangerous!"

RR nodded, "They are," He said, "They possess certain Grimm traits, but they are able to regenerate limbs except for their head, and not only that, they possess magic,"

Weiss's eyes widened, "Actual magic!?" She cried.

RR nodded, "A gift from their leader..." RR said, "Anyway, as of right now, in the timeline, team RWBY are Knights but are still new, so they are rookies, while team JNPR are much older and veterans and they are also team RWBY's mentors," RR said.

"Whoa!" Nora said, "How old are we in this timeline?" Nora asked.

RR then turned to her, "I'd say around 25, while RWBY is still 17-18," RR replied.

Nora then looked at team RWBY with a smug look, "Looks like we're the bosses of you guys! How's that for the best team!" Nora said.

Ruby looked at her with a glare, "Team RWBY will not fall behind!" Ruby declared.

Weiss rolled her eyes while Blake and Yang chuckled and smiled.

RR smiled, "Well then, shall we continue?" He asked.

The screen opened up to show Ruby, along with the rest of her team, each wearing a set of armor/clothing from the time period.

Ruby appeared to wear a set of black and red leather armor that appeared to be skintight on her (Thin Dark Brotherhood from Skyrim). Ruby had a scythe, though it was not like the crescent rose she knew, the scythe itself looked like the average garden tool, but more polished and slicker than its original purpose.