Chapter 4: A Proud Saiyan Prince...

A/N: I will not be doing the Fusion dance because I feel like that's been done quite a bit in similar stories, and while I understand why and also because it's awesome as it gave us Gogeta, I wanted to do something different.

Source: Dragon Ball Z

Vegeta will always be my favorite character in DB next to Gohan, which is why I chose this scene.

One more thing, if I return to the DB universe in the future, which I probably will, I think be doing a few scenes from DBS both anime and Manga, possibly TFS DBZA too.

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

"So what exactly is this Universe about?" Sun asked

RR looked at the Faunus, "In this Universe, you were sent to Remnant in order to colonize it for your race, an alien warrior race called the Saiyans, who can turn into giant apes with a full moon, however, you as well as Jaune in this Universe, who is actually the prince, have lost your tails, and the only true survivors of your race after the planet was destroyed by a certain space empress, are you, Jaune, and Adam,"

Sun was a bit bummed out to hear this, but at least he wasn't alone.

"though, you and Jaune do have hybrid Children,"

Sun was surprised and happy to learn he had kids, "Whoa! I'm a father!?" Sun asked with a smile.

Neptune looked at his leader with a smile, "Congrats man!" Neptune said

RR nodded, "You have two Sons one of them is already 17 and the other is around 10 or 11," RR said, "Nova is the firstborn and looks like his mother, while Moon looks like a smaller you," RR told Sun

"Oh, man! I can't wait to see them!" Sun said with a wide smile

A certain question quickly came to Blake's mind, "Wait, Who is Sun married to in this universe?" Blake asked.

"His wife is actually Arslan in this universe," RR said.

Arslan looked stunned, "WHAT!?" She cried.

Reese smirked at her leader, "Good for you Ars!" She said.

"You, Reese, are married to Jaune,"

"WHAT!?" Reese and Pyrrha cried.

"HA!" Arslan said, pointing at Reese.

Reese blushed as she looked to the god, "W-Wait! Do me and Jaune have a kid!?"

RR nodded, "A son around the same age as Moon, his name is Indigo"

Reese blushed as a certain memory came to her mind that involved Jaune and her before they had moved came back to her, a very intimate memory.

Pyrrha was trying to get angry but kept calm.

"Anyway, as of right now, you all are facing a very dangerous threat known as Majin Buu," RR said, "Let's begin shall we?" RR said as he disappeared and the screen lit up.

The Scene opened up to a rocky landscape and the first thing on the screen was a very beaten up and bloody Jaune looking to the sky, his hair was spiked up and he had a black M on his forehead, with him were two young boys, who also had spiked-up blonde hair. One wore an orange GI while the other wore a blue gi and blue pants and pointed-tipped shoes. 

The two young children were Moon and Indigo.

Sun looked at his youngest son with a smile, and he could see the resemblance, he felt immense joy seeing his kid, even if it was from another universe. Arslan also looked at the boy and smiled, a sense of pride swelled up inside of her as he son looked like a fighter. Meanwhile, Reese looked at her own son and saw that he had her eyes but the face of his father and in fact looked a bit like Jaune did as a kid, minus the spiked hair.