Chapter 9: Fell Omen

Source: Elden Ring

I'm a huge fan of Elden Ring since it's the first SoulsBorne/Fromsoftware game I have ever played and I have fallen in love with it completely! Because I love it so much, this is only Part 1 of the Elden Ring universe.

Also, if ur interested and I'm sorry if this is scummy of me, but I actually have my Gameplay on YT, so if you wanna see it... let me know... (Ugh... I already feel bad for trying to promote it).

The part I'll be focusing on is the Fight with Marggit/Morgott.

Edit:

My god! I am so sorry I haven't updated this in a long time, but here's the Elden Ring chapter! So enjoy!

Also, it should be noted that the updates for this story will be slow but they will come out, this is because I'm focusing on some of the main stories that I have completely planned out and take a lot more energy out of me, but while I'm working on those, in between, I am also trying to work on Chapters for this story.

Cast:

Jaune = Tarnish warrior

May Z = Melina

Juniper (Jaune's Jackalope) = Torrent

Salem/Ozpin = Marika/Radagon

Theodore = Godfrey

Willow = Rennala

Glynda = Godwyn

Ironwood and Qrow = Morgott and Mohg

Hazel = Radahn

Watts = Rykard

Winter = Ranni

Jax and Gillian = Malenia and Miquella

Tyrain = Godrick

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

As the audience sat they awaited for RR to appear and tell them about the next Universe, however, he hadn't shown up just yet.

Mercury looked at Emerald, "I wonder where RR is?" He asked

Emerald looked at him with a raised brow, "Why does it matter?"

"I wanna watch the next Universe," He told her, "These things are pretty cool and it's got me thinking,"

Emerald smiled, "You? Thinking? Oh, gods I never thought I'd see the day,"

Mercury rolled his eyes, "Shut up," He groaned.

Emerald smugly smiled, "So, what have you been thinking about?" She asked him.

Mercury opened his mouth but then he stopped himself from talking and sighed and shook his head, "Forget it, it's stupid," He said with a disappointed tone.

Now Emerald was curious, "No, what is it?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

"I just thought... maybe I'd see a Universe where I didn't have the life I do," Mercury said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Emerald looked at him with a little bit of surprise, shocked that he revealed something that deep sort of so easily. With that, she too began to wonder the same thing, was there a Universe where she didn't have the life she lived, or was there a Universe where her mother didn't die of sickness? Where did she know who her father was? Where she lived a good life in a warm home surrounded by loving people?