Chapter 6: Quarter Mile

Source: Fast & the Furious 

I've decided to go back to the beginning, to the movie that really started everything! I thought about doing the whole movie and splitting it up into different chapters, but that's actually going to be saved for the next world~!

Anyway, I'll be doing the end part of the movie, including the race because that was the best moment of the movie!

Anyway! Let's get to it!

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

RR's shades disappeared and he looked at RWBY, NPR, SN, and AR. He cleared his throat"In this universe, it's a bit similar to yours but there are slight differences, Dust, Aura, Semblances, and Grimm don't exist, Scrolls are called phones, cars, and many other things run on natural resources found in this world," RR told them

"So if no Grimm exists, what is Jaune in this world?" Ren asked.

"A cop, and undercover one," RR replied "He's working to arrest a street crew who's been robbing trucks and stealing their cargo,"

Blake's eyes widened, and she began to remember the train heist. She looked to RR, "Adam isn't involved is he?" Blake asked.

RR shook his head, "No, but another Faunus is involved," RR said, "And that would be Sun,"

Sun looked surprised, "Me!?" Sun cried.

RR nodded, "Yep, in this universe, you, along with Neptune, Sage, Scarlet, and Yang, who you happen to be dating in this Universe, robbed these trucks, also, in this Universe, you're related to Ruby,"

Yang blushed when she heard she was dating Sun, it was pretty weird to know that another version of her was dating someone who had a crush on her partner. Sun himself also Blushed when hearing the news as he would admit Yang was hot, and in reality a bit more like him, outgoing, spontaneous, and had a love for adventure.

Ruby just was shocked to learn she was related to Sun but smiled, "Huh, I always wondered what Yang might be like if she was a boy, and Sun fits the bill, so if I could live with her, then hopefully my other self could live with Sun, besides, Sun's actually a lot cooler!"

Hearing that Yang felt a twinge of pain in her chest, it hurt to hear her own flesh and blood say that someone was cooler than them. 'So this is what dad feels like when Uncle Qrow is visiting,' Yang thought.

"Anyway, right now, we'll be seeing the aftermath of a heist," RR told them, "Neptune and Yang got injured and Jaune blew his cover, and now, things are getting a little out of hand,"

The screen turned on and an orange car sped down the street before drifting and coming to stop at the front of a driveway. Another car was then shown it was a black car with a large engine sticking out of the hood, and coming out of the garage behind it was Sun with a shotgun, he wore a white shirt with blood stains, and a pair of black pants, another thing that was different about Sun was that... he was bald.

Neptune laughed at seeing Sun bald and sun just side glared at him.

Seeing him with a Shotgun, Jaune, who wore a black-sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans, Jaune's hair was a bit wavey, and he had some stubble on his face, Jaune quickly jumped out of the car and aimed his pistol at Sun and took cover behind the car door.

"Sun put the gun down now!" Jaune cried.

Sun glared at him, "Move your car," Sun demanded as he tried to go into his own car by opening the side door.