Whos The Liar? | Zb1

Ricky's missing. Gyuvins a mess. Zhanghao is crying. Hanbin is panicking. Jiwoong is acting different. Matthew is distraught. Yujin is scared. Taerae is nervous. Gunwook is afraid.

Someone here is responsible for Ricky's disappearance.

When all the boys were together it was comforting. They were practically family. The nine of them had met at a Korean barbecue place for dinner. They were celebrating getting through the hard week of exams and tests.

None of them were drinking. It was just them and the barbecue. The spirits were high, or at least that's what it seemed on the outside.

They ended their get-together late at night, 12:45 to be specific. Ricky insisted on walking home as it was only a five-minute walk while everyone went so separate ways. Some of them were gonna bus, some of them were gonna drive home but they all left alone.

Ricky's choice of walking home was one he would regret forever. Maybe if he had waited for a ride he'd still be here today.

"Fuck.." Ricky mumbled digging his head into his scarf. The night was cold. The streets were silent. Too silent.

This weird atmosphere made ricky quicken his pace. He just wanted to be in the warmth of his apartment again.

The sound of a car coming up was the only noise that filled the street. Ricky didn't pay attention to the car as he was more worried about getting frostbite but as the car got closer it slowed down.

"What the fuck-"

Ricky was pulled into the car and would not be seen again.

Or would he?

9:03 am
Kim Jiwoong. An actor who was trying it make it big. He was fresh out of art school and only had small roles in movies.

He had to work part-time at a convenience store as his roles didn't pay much. He was scheduled for the morning shift and was getting ready for work.

He turned the television on for some background noise as he got ready.

On a normal day, he wouldn't pay attention to what the news anchor was saying but one word caught his attention.

"Shen Ricky"

He finished putting his shirt on and walked closer to the TV.

"Breaking news! Nineteen-year-old Shen ricky had gone missing. Security footage shows a black car pulling up and taking the man on 18th Avenue. If you any information about this please call-"

"Ricky's missing? Serves him right.." Jiwoong mumbled.

Jiwoong wasn't taking this seriously. He thought this was some sort of prank but as he checked his phone and found tweets and texts about ricky he knew this was real.

All though from the outside the boys seemed happy together, everyone has flaws. Things were slowly cracking underneath the surface.

Incoming call from Gyuvin

Jiwoong hit the accept button and was immediately bombarded with gyuvins screaming.