Argument and Emotions | Zb1 x Ricky

A big argument had occurred in the dorm. Usually the members never actually fought before but today that was changed.

While doing a photoshoot the director kept telling ricky to do different things. One moment it was too smile more, the next moment it was too act more sexy. A couple minutes later it would be cute.

Ricky was getting fed up at this point. He knew the other members hadn't taken this long so what was the directors problem? The other members heard the director nagging at ricky but they just shrugged it off.

They all left to get changed into new outfits so it was just ricky, the director and the photographer left.

"Are you fucking stupid Ricky? Can you even understand me? Just do it right." The director yelled at ricky.

"yes sir" ricky mumbled back holding back the urge to swing at him.

This went on again for a couple minutes. The director wasn't satisfied with anything and was blurting out random shit.

Ricky really tired to compose him self. He felt the tension in him rise. His mind was plagued with anger and frustration . He just wanted to cry.

And cry he did. The director had said some super offensive thing to ricky which is what broke him. Even the photographer paused in shocked.

Ricky's mind went blank. He felt so angry. He stormed off refusing to do anything more with the director. This caused total confusion among everyone and the shoot ended early.

The tension in the car was full of anger, confusion and sadness. Ricky was silently crying the whole way.

Back to the present hanbin was scolding ricky.

"Ricky what the fuck was that? You can't jsut storm off in the middle of the shoot! I get he was nagging but that doesn't give you the right to run off!" hanbin scolded ricky.

How could his members be mad at him? The director was totally out of line? Ricky just had his head down with tears flowing down his face.

"That was so immature ricky! If you don't like a person you can't just run off! Did you even think about everyone else? Now we can't finish the shoot and you just wasted everyone's time! Are you even listening?" yelled jiwoong

When ricky heard the last part he got flash backs to the director yelling at him. His mind was full of thoughts. He felt sorry for causing a hassle but the director was being xenophobic.

"Ricky I just don't know why you did that.. Like he was being annoying but couldn't you just bear with it." gyuvin chimmed in.

Wow. Even gyuvin was mad him.

"Ricky you know our manager isn't gonna be happy right? The magazine company isn't gonna want to work with us again." said zhanghao.

Ricky was still looking at the floor. He didn't even want to look at his members, not when they were attacking him for just having feelings.

He wasn't gonna continue hearing his members yell at him. He couldn't. He didn't want to lash out at his members and do something he would regret later. Ricky's heart felt like it was shattered.

His members were always by his side so this new for ricky.

Ricky got up and put his shoes on.