Bad Days ; Jiwoong x Ricky

Ricky isn't the type to show his emotions. His best friend and member Zhanghao especially knew that.

The two came from china together and trained together. They were basically brothers. Zhanghao knew when ricky was feeling upset even if he didn't show it.

Ricky woke up with a pounding headache. All he wanted to do was melt into bed. He had practice in a hour and the other members were groggily getting up too. He felt like the world was spinning. He just felt like shit.

But he wasn't going to tell them that. Ricky kept things to himself. Even with adamant protest form zhanghao to not bottle his feelings up, it wasn't easy. Right now ricky felt like he was going to die. His head hurt and he was feeling emotional.

He wanted to be like jiwoong. A reliable hyung. After seeing jiwoong take care of the younger members he wanted to do the same which is why he bottled up his emotions, hopping the youngers will view his as cool and reliable.

But oh my fucking god was it hard to put up his bad boy persona today. He didn't even style his which he did every day which raised and eyebrow from the others.

At Practice

Ricky was fucked. Zhanghao knew. He knew zhanghao was gonna tell everyone.

During practice for their upcoming comeback, ricky stood out. He kept missing the beat, forgetting moves and spacing out. It wasn't his fault he was on the verge of tears feeling like someone shot him in the head.

His vision was getting fuzzy and he knew it wouldn't end up well but luckily hanbin had call for a break. (Zhanghao definitely told hanbin  and hanbin saw how much pain he was in)

He barley found the energy in sit himself down. At this point everyone knew ricky wasn't okay and before zhanghao could talk to him he heard a voice.

"Ricky? let's go."

Ricky looked up.
It definitely wasn't zhanghaos voice. He looked at the oldest member standing over him with a hand reaching out.

All eyes were on them and he knew it. He took the orders hand and they both walked outside.
Jiwoong leaded them to a nice quiet area.

Ricky sank into the seat trying to play it cool but jiwoong knew.

"Say ah~" caringly said jiwoong.

Jiwoong was now feeding ricky medicine with water in his other hand.

That was ricky's breaking point.
Tears started pouring out as he opened his mouth tasting his salty tears and medicine.
Jiwoong didn't say anything.
He didn't judge.
He didn't panic.

He pulled ricky into a embrace. Ricky felt better just being in jiwoongs arms. The silence was comfortable as ricky kept crying with jiwoong stroking his back.

His eyes felt droopy and they were soon closed .
Ricky had fallen asleep in jiwoongs arms.

The two would treasure this moment forever. And In  the future the older would take care of ricky and ricky would always go to jiwoong.