Late Night Gaming ; Jiwoong x Ricky

Jiwoong was old, well not old. Just older than his members. The 98' liner was old fashioned and loved dad jokes.

It was those stupid dad jokes you would read in a newspaper. All of the members would internally cringe when jiwoong said one of his jokes but matthew always found it funny for some reason.

"There was this gamer who tested out these politic games. You could say he was a pro-tester!" Jiwoong said looking over at ricky.

Ricky was playing Call of Duty on his computer with jiwoong sitting on the bed next to him. Ricky could only roll his eyes and let out a hefty sigh.

"Lame." Ricky said still focused on his game.

"Shit! I'm gonna die! Gyuvin cover me!" Ricky said into the microphone.

Gyuvin and ricky were in the same dorm, playing the same game but still talked to each other over call. Gyuvin was most likely in his own room.

"Ah ricky it's almost midnight. Shouldn't you go to bed? We have practice tomorrow." Jiwoong said trying to shake ricky off the computer.

"Nope." He said poping the p sound. "If your tired, you go to bed. I'll be quieter."

Jiwoong wasn't tired he just wanted ricky to get some rest. (and some cuddles)

Jiwoong got up and hunched over behind ricky.  Jiwoong started to play with ricky's luscious blonde locks. No matter how many times ricky bleached his hair, it was still so soft.

"Ricky come to bed with me.." jiwoong nibbled on ricky's ear.

The two were very close. Very close. Practically dating but not officially. They decided they both had feelings for each other but it was best to not date because of the media.

Jiwoong knew the boy had very sensitive ears. Ricky was squirming in his seat.

"Ricky? Your gonna die!" Gyuvin shouted through the mic.

"What? Oh sorry." Ricky focused back onto his game but it was too late. He already died.

"Jiwoong hyung.." Ricky pouted looking into jiwoongs deep eyes.

Jiwoong felt his heart melt. He loved how he was the only one who could see ricky like this.

"Ricky I think ima hop off. Yujin wants to play this game or whatever." Gyuvin said before signing off.

"See? Even gyuvins gone. Come to bed lovelicky." Jiwoong pulled ricky out of his chair and he sat down instead so ricky was on his lap.

"Jiwoong hyung!" Ricky screeched. "But i'm not even tired! How about I teach you how to play?"

That's how jiwoong ended up playing (or trying to play) Call of duty with ricky in his lap.

The game was new to the older and there was just so many different controls. Jiwoong died not even five minutes in.

"Ah woong! Look to your left!" Ricky was practically jumping in jiwoongs lap.

Game over.
Respawn?

Jiwoong leaned into ricky bringing him close.

"I can't do this ricky! It's way to hard!" Jiwoong whined.

Ricky turned over so he was straddling jiwoong.

"It's okay woong, you'll get better." Ricky gave him a peck on the cheek.

This made jiwoong raise an eyebrow. "Giving me a peck on the cheek? What are we? In middle school?" He scoffed.

A grin grew on ricky's face.

"Fine! Here."

Ricky pulled jiwoong into a deep yet passionate kiss. It was filled with love (and ricky's moans).

"One more round and then we can go to bed." Ricky pulled away turning back to the computer screen.

Even though it was almost one in the morning, jiwoong was happy to hold the other in his arms.

"You know, Nintendo isn't good at fixing light bulbs right?

They keep playing with the switch."

"If you say one more fucking joke your sleeping on the couch tonight. I'm not kidding." Ricky gave one last peck on jiwoongs lips.

It was truly sweet.