Affection [Fundy]

tw; none
449 words!

Y/n pov:

I sigh as I hang my coat behind the door.

It had been a long day, almost 8 hours at work.

All I want to do is watch a movie andjust cuddle with Fundy.

I brielfy say hey to Boots as she zooms past me, sitting down before me as I give her a little belly rub.

I head to our bedroom.

As much as I love Fundy's streams and him making videos for his fans, I just want his attention right now but now his going to be preoccupied for atleast an hour or more.

I quietly open the door before walking in.

He turns around in his chair, giving me a quick smile before moving his attention back to his screen.

I kiss his cheek before grabbing one of his hoodies and a pair of shorts before heading into the bathroom to get change.

Once I was done I went back into our room, toppling onto our bed and going on my phone, opening Instagram.

Y/noffical

Liked by Nihaachuu and 790,287 otherY/noffical he's too busy coding to give me affection

Y/noffical he's too busy coding to give me affection. @Fundylive
__________________________________________

Nihaachuu Smh, I would never do this to you.
> Y/noffical ♡♡♡
___________________________________________

I chuckle slightly at my caption as Fundy looks at me.

I shrug and let Boots curl up next to me as I pet her.

"You did not just pin me up against Niki!" He said laughing, followed by my laugh.

Soon his attention was back on his screen.

Boots, who was the only thing giving me attention and got bored and left.

I sigh as I stand up, walking to Fundy.

I situationed myself on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs dangeling on the side of the chair and resting my head into the crook of his neck.

He moves his arms on either side of me so he could still code.

"You okay?" He asks kissing my cheek as I nod.

"Give me a few minutes then well sleep cozy, I love the hoodie." he said whispering in my ear then kissing my neck while going back to his coding.

I smile, hugging him tighter.

After a few minutes, I felt him grab my hips and I climb off his lap.

"Okay you have my full attention, unlike Niki." he said laughing as he pulls me to the bed as I laugh.

I jump on the bed, opening my arms.

He laughs as he crawls intomy arms with his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

Y/noffical

Liked by Nihaachuu and 870,964 othersY/noffical finally got my attention <3 @fundylive _______________________________________

Y/noffical finally got my attention <3 @fundylive
_______________________________________

Comments are disabled