Boring days [Wilbur Soot]

Tw:none

781 words!

Y/n pov:

The alarm blares again as I lean over to the bedside table and shut the alarm for like the second time that morning, turning around to see Wilbur, still sleeping snuggly next to me.

"Hey love, it's time to wake up." I said, nudging him a little.

Wilbur groaned and grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him, placing me in his chest while hugging me tight, he was so warm I almost melted into him.

"5 more minutes, darling please." He said as he moves closer to me, laying his head on my chest.

I lean down a little to place a soft kiss on his forehead.

"It's not me that has to go, love." I said as he groans again.

"5 more minutes... they can wait 5 more minutes for me, okay?" He said as I laugh at his stubbornness and just wrapped my arms around his neck, which had him shrug.

"Maybe 10 if you keep cuddling me like that." He said chucking as I laugh at his words and lean down again to press another kiss to his forehead but Wilbur, being himself, lifts his head to steal a kiss from my lips.

He lazily opened his eyes, smiling when the first thing he saw was my blushy face.

"Hello darling." He whispered, his voice was  still a little bit raspy.

I lean down and kissed him again, he swiftly moves me on his lap, pulling away after a few seconds.

Once we pulled away, Wilbur presses kisses all over my face while cradling my head in between his hands.

I smiled as the dumb in-love man, kissing me again, pulling me closer by my waist.

As we pull away, he has a cheesy grin on his face as I play with the back his hair.

"I thought you wanted me to go to tge rehearsal." He said as I shook my head.

"I never want you to go to rehearsal love, I know you're meant to but you goo all the time." I said as I tighten my arms around him, it didn't pull him closer, we were as close as it could get.

It was our own little way of sending a "I love you" without talking.

"I love you." He said with a smile, giving me a peck on my forehead before he triesto get up.

"Do you have to go?" I asked, looking at him.

3rd person:

And boy if it wasn't the prettiest sight he'd had ever seen but seen it all the time.

Your cheeks, pink from the kisses and your blushes.

Lips a little red as you were peering at him, basically giving him the puppy eyes as he sighs.

Y/n pov:

" Don't make this hard for me, darling." He said as he puts his head on the side of his face, looking at me.

"I'm not," I replied with a shrug and an innocent smile, standing up and hugging him.

"Do you want to come with me?" He asks rubbing my back.

"Yes!" I said hugging him tighter.

"Go get dressed, we'll leave in 10." He said as he kisses my cheek, walking over to the wardrobe.

~time skippp~

Once we were dressed, we got into the car driving to the studio.

As we arrive we see Mark outside, pacing around and looking at his watch.

"Will, where have you've been?" He asks.

"Ask her." Wilbur said looking at me while holding my hand as I look smile apologetically to Mark.

"It's okay, lets go inside." Mark said walking into the studio as we follow him.

~time skip~

We enter our apartment, I immediately run to the bedroom, changing into my pajamas and laying on the bed.

"Already going to bed?" Wilbur asks as he enters the room.

I walk over to him and hug him while mumbling a yes.

"Come on, lets go to bed." He said as I jump on the bed, facing away from him, I felt clothes on the bed assuming his getting dressed.

"Can we finish what happened this morning?" He asked, biting his lip as he looked at me as he pulls me closer.

I laugh and shoved him off.

"Don't try turning me on Will, it's 11 p.m." I said smiling.

"I'm not trying anything, love." He replied sounding innocent.

"But think about it, what would we do?" He asks smiling.

"Cuddle." I replied, messing with him.

"Lots of cuddles." Wilbur smiled, leaning down again pressing a lingering kiss on my forehead, moving to my ear.

"Good night, my love." He said kissing my cheek before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.