Surprise [Wilbur Soot]

Tw: none
1588 words!

Y/n pov:

Today is the day!

After being away from Wilbur for almost 5 months due to moving back home to look after my dad but it's time to surprise Wilbur.

Him and the guys (Lovejoy) have been super busy getting ready to got to the next venue of the tour.

I texted him that I couldn't make it beacuse my dad isn't feeling well.

Which was of course a lie.

My dad is much better than before.

Me and Tommy have been texting and organizing the surprise for the past few months.

Toms :)

I'm about to board my plane see you
in about 4-5 hours, maybe? :)

Okay perfect, I can ask Phil to pick
you up and drop you at a hotel for
now till you surprise Will. If that's okay?

Yeah, that's perfect see you soon.

Yes!🫡
___________________________________________

Tommy pov:

"Y/n said she just boarded her plane." I said laying on the couch.

"Where is she going to stay?" Kistin asks as she finishes up the food.

"I was thinking a hotel, maybe?" I ask.

"Are you fucking serious?" Phil asks as he enters the living room where in I was.

"Yeah?" I say questionably as I look at him.

"She can stay here, we don't mind." Kirstin says as she sets her hand on Phil's shoulder as I nod.

I text Y/n but remember that she always puts airplane mode on whenever she's on an plane.

Y/n pov:

I laugh at his message as I enter the plane.

The performance is tomorrow so I have a night to relax before the performance.

I get comfy on the plane and fall asleep.

~time skip~

I open my eyes to see the plane landing as it does, I take out my phone and open Tommy's contact and switch off airplane mode

Toms :)

I've just landed. :D

Yes!!! Anyway... we're on our way,
I think were just around the
corner of the pick up.

Okay 👍
____________________________________________

I sit on the bench as I wait for Tommy and Phil.

I see a car parking in front of me and the windows roll down.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" Tommy said sarcastically then laughing as there were awkward silence and got out the car.