Interview [DSMP]

Imagine the cast being asked about you and they all have great things to say about you. :)

Interview 1:

Interviewer: Y/n has joined the Dsmp for about 5 months now, how is that going?

Wilbur: I think I speak for us all
when I say she's an amazing person. She's really funny and just a great person honestly. Niki is taking her nicely ever since they met.

George: They're like glued to each other!
Everytime we meet up or want to get something to eat, it's always "I'm sharing a room with Niki." or "If Niki goes, I'll go."

Interview 2:

Phil: Y/n! oh she's so sweet and kind. She's constantly learning, and you would often find her stood behind the camera, watching and picking up on things during our vlogs since she's also new to YouTube. She's such and amazing girl, and i'm so glad it was her that got in the smp.

Interview 3:

Dream: when y/n joined us, some of us  decided met up to get to know each other better before filming, but that wasn't necessary though. She fitted in like a piece of us was missing. She's honestly such a lovely and the day we met up, I knew I chose the right person for the smp.

Interview 4:

Niki: I think we can all agree that having Y/n on the smp is the best thing ever. She's such a good actress during our lore streams and I myself love having another girl around my age. She's become my sister both on the smp and off.

Interview 5:

Sapnap: We're super happy to have Y/ n as part of the smp. She was quiet at first, but now she's just as loud as us. She became one of us in such a short amount of time.

Interview 6:

Tommy: Y/n is funny! She put a box full of bugs in Tubbo's hotel room during tour.

Tubbo: Wait, that was Y/n?

Ranboo: Yes, just a few weeks into tour!

Tommy: How did you not know that by now? it was hilarious!

Tubbo: Oh god... i feel left out on the joke now!

Interviewer: Did you know that it was Y/n that put the bugs on your bed?

Tubbo: No, I though it might be Ranboo or Tommy playing a prank on me or something.

Ranboo: But you didn't expect it to be Y/n?

Tubbo: No!

Interview 7:

Puffy: She the best thing that happend on the smp. Y/n is definitely the mom of the group, just because she has a maternal instinct like a really caring and loving instinct. She always has a plaster, you know, she's just one of those that takes care of people, which that's why she's my best friend but I could never beat Niki and Y/n's friendship.

Interview 8:

Fundy: She's perfect on everthing she does... okay not like that but she's the best person you can rely on plus her character in the lore streams is badass and very manipulative probably better than Dream's.

Inteview 9:

Minx: My favourite part of shooting or streaming with people are with Y/n and Niki, the iconic duo, not do we only get along insanely but I think we all fit well together that we trust each other the most out of everyone in the smp.

Interview 10:

Charlie (Smilecicle): I think the most fun part of shooting in vlogs is that Y/n is always getting the way if trying things and making us laugh majority of the videos so I quite enjoy Y/n presents around me. Y/n is a lovely person and she has a great personality.

Schlatt: Yeah like during our podcast, we crack jokes and somehow Y/n laughs so easily. But yeah we really love haning out with Y/n whenever. Y/n is the closest I've ever had to a sister.

656 words!