Cute moments [Foolish]

VioletTeen___
Tw: cute if you consider it cute
1046 words!

Y/n pov:

As I enter the vc, I hear Foolish on the other side, singing a random song.

"Noah." I said.

"Okay, sorry." He said wiping his nose as I laugh.

"It's Friday night, baby!" He said smiling while dancing.

"How are you, darling?" He asks as I blush.

___________________________________________

Foolish mumbles as he found a chicken, his character crouching in front of it.

The chicken moves as Foolish tries to hit it.

"Foolish!" I said moving my character towards him but calmed down as he broke the wood on the floor.

"Oh- I wasn't gonna hurt it, I would never, Y/n." Foolish said replacing the wooden floor.

He lights the chicken up with his flint and steel.

"Oh my god." I said putting my hands in my hands.

"Its a cruel fucking world we live in, Y/n!" He said in a raspy voice as he eats the chicken.

"That doesn't mean you must KILL A CHICKEN." I said laughing in a joking matter.

"That's how things go, doll." He said laughing.

___________________________________________

The person on the show made a funny noise as Foolish laughs.

"Wait, was that you or him that just made that sound?" Foolish said as he laughs.

"That was him, that was not me, that was not me, that was not me, that was n- slient. I was dead silent." I said laughing followed by Foolish's laugh.

"It was like a *noise* that he made, right?" I said, us still laughing.

"Why did you do it!?" He said laughing harder.

____________________________________________

Foolish smiles as he draws a smile on his drawing.

"It looks constipated." I said chuckling, followed by Foolish's laugh as I look at him, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Alright, okay. What nose should it have?" He said as he looks at chat.

He draws a nose on the drawing, smiling as he was looking so proud.

"Why did you remove it!?" I said as he removed the nose while he's still laughing.

___________________________________________

"This is a fork, does it bend?" He asks looking back at me.

"What kind of question is that?" I ask smiling.

"Let's find out!" He said as he bends his fork to his face, hitting himself.