YLYL [Wilbur Soot]

tw: none 

Based on the YLYL with Niki, but you are Niki <3 and decided to change somethings.

Y/n pov:

"Look I know I said I'm not going to do anymore you laugh you loses and although its like really good and I enjoy it a lot, I've seen everything. Nothing tickles me, I'm and unticklable person." Wil said to his chat while I nodded and started getting the earphones on.

"So i was thinking what's the best way i can keep milking this cash cow and you know not having to worry about not laughing at anything anymore." He said looking at me, I look back at him then to the camera, waving.

"This is Y/n, this is twitch.tv/[twitchuser]!" He says.

"We have a live system watch it go hoooaaay there it is." Wil says as he moves curser that says 'lives:1'. He moves it down to the bottom right corner.

"Right now, should we get you ready? Get in the- get in the hot seat." He said as he clapped his hands moving aside so I could sit on the 'hot seat'.

"Look at how small you are!" He says as he points at me.

"Little baby, little baby man, little baby, little tiny baby." He said as I laugh silently.

"I love you, you're too cute to get bullied." He says as he pecks my lips.

"Let's get started!" Wil said clapping his hands. 

The first video pops up on the screen: (Might be different that the actual videos in the steam)

I smile a bit.

"Everyone is saying that you laughed like ignore chat, chat will say you laughed, they don't what they're talking about." He said as I held a laugh.

"You've never heard me laughing, chat." I said in a soft voice.

"I've made you laugh so many times so this might be difficult for you, my love." Wil says looking at me, smiling.

"You're just a big mess." He says.

"Can we talk about it?" I said before laughing, leaning my head on Wil's shoulder.

"There goes a life, there goes a life, good job Y/n, good job, right ready ready look, that's you." Wil said as he removed a live.

Wil looked at me as I pout.

"Zero" He said as he loved the lives to my head as I laugh.

"How many lives do I give Y/n, how many lives does Y/n deserves?" Wil said moving the lives around.

"Right because we've see her laugh already at her own joke." He said looking at me as I laugh.

"That's minus two, she's on minus two now." He said waving the lives around.

"Five, right we now have a set amount lives, put that right there, right there, right above your head, point at it Y/n, go on." Wil said.