𝟏𝟓 | '𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━ 'Seems pretty permanent to me'

 the way of water𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━ 'Seems pretty permanent to me'

─ATTIAH HAS NEVER really had girl-friends before. The closest thing she has to a girl-friend is her sister, Kiri, who she loves and has fun with when they do have quality time together but a friend is much different than a sibling.

As you can imagine, Attiah's nerves were all over the place through dinner and remain now as she walks to Tsireya's family's mauri pod with the girl by her side. Ronal is seated in the corner on a stool and surrounded by tables with jars of remedies, materials, baskets, and more- her Tsahik supplies. She looks up from the remedy she is stirring in a small ceramic bowl, her monotone face greeting Attiah and Tsireya who stand at the entrance. 

Ao'nung who is also in the home, glances up and almost immediately aggressively rolls his eyes and stands to his feet. He groans to himself, muttering as if she couldn't hear, "Why is she here?"

Attiah, noticing Ao'nung's presence and annoyed look, she gives him a sarcastic smile after hearing his grumbled words, "Hello to you too. Your sister said I could stay over. Hope that's not a problem?" She feigns innocence as she looks to Ronal who gives a nod, saying it is okay, before the Tsahik turns back to her job, ignoring the kids. 

Faking enthusiasm, Ao'nung's face instantly lights up as he puts a hand to his chest, "Oh, Attiah, welcome! How wonderful to have you over, even though my plans for a peaceful evening just ran away, along with my will to live!"

Attiah reciprocates his energy and fake smile, "Aww, thank you, Ao'nung! I love to make your life all the more difficult. I strive for your misery. "

"Lucky me."

Tsireya reaches out and grabs Attiah by the hand, walking her to her hammock. Attiah lets her lead her but not without giving Ao'nung a glare as he does the same.

She wasn't going to forget the way he has treated her family since they got here. He has relentlessly taken jabs at their anatomy and inability to swim the way he and the Metkayina can, ignoring the fact that they have only been here a few weeks. He insults her and her siblings, not caring for how they feel. 

He has no excuse, especially considering the kindness from his sister and best friend, Roxto, who over their sessions, Attiah has grown to like. 

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

In a similar way she did the last time they met on the Sully's first night, Tsahik rebandaged Attiah's shoulder, which had almost completely healed up (including the infection), leaving behind nothing but a small scab that will soon scar.