𝟓 | '𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ━━ 'they're basically falling
out of the ship'

─ESCAPING FROM THE MOUNTAINS where they had lived for the past year, the five kids jump and holler as they run and leap on their way

"Go, Monkey boy!" Kiri cheers Spider on when he jumps .

"Guys! Wait up!" Tuk calls from the back of the group, struggling to keep up.

"Tuk, you said you could keep up! Now keep up!" Attiah yells over her shoulder from in front of Kiri and behind Lo'ak. 

Tuk groans loudly, trying to pick up her pace. When they enter the forest, Kiri hangs back to make sure Tuk isn't left behind. Placing her hand on her little sister's lower back, she guides her down the path, "Come on, Tuk."

The little girl squats by a plant and giggles while playing with it, "Tuk, keep up!" Lo'ak turns his head to call at her.

"Okay, okay," she jumps to her feet, running after the older kids. "Bro, why'd you bring her anyway?" Spider asks frankly while jumping over tree roots. 

"She's such a crybaby." Lo'ak turns to the four with his bow in his right hand, "She's all, 'I'm telling. You're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell mum if you don't let me come'." He mimics but Tuk only sticks her tongue out in response. 

"Don't pick on her," Kiri says at the same time as Tuk sticking out her tongue, while Attiah laughs at her sister and Spider looks at the little girl next to him with an almost amused expression. 

Whipping his body around yet again, Lo'ak starts running again towards some broken aircraft. This is the exact area where their parents told them not to go for the past year since the war started again. Before then, playing and exploring these forests was a part of their everyday life. They lived in them and running off to play in a set of different trees was encouraged by their parents as long as they were safe and didn't get lost. 

Now, they lived in the boring mountains up in the high ground, and the beauty of their own planet is a rare sight if at all. Yes, they understand it's for safety reasons, however, they all miss it. 

They still see it in the physical aspects, but living in the high ground surrounded by rock when they sleep instead of luscious green trees is very different. 

"Come on!"

Lo'ak and Spider take the lead, climbing up a tree branch to see the air craft closer from where it is stuck in some hanging vines. 

"Oh sick," Spider mutters. "Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk calls from bellow Lo'ak, Spider and Attiah. Kiri wonders off, getting distracted by the very nature around her.