𝟖 | '𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ━━ 'i like your
hair'

 the way of water𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ━━ 'i like yourhair'

─A FATHER PROTECTS. IT'S what gives him meaning. One life ends, another begins. 

The saddened family glance back at their home as they fly over the ocean on their Ikran. Attiah makes and holds a comforting eye contact with her twin who gives her a disheartened, small smile.

A long flight with Azul is something that Attiah Sully is generally happy about but not this time. They stop once for the Ikran and them to rest. Once. Over eight hours in the sky even doing the one thing she truly loves more than anything (other than family of course) is getting tiring rather than exhilarating.

In a desperate urge for some form of entertainment, she has Azul fly close to the water so she can dip her hands in the ocean below. It slashes up and actively does its job at entertaining Attiah for the time being. 

The water splashes up her arms and apparently on Lo'ak as he yells at her, "Tia! What the fuck? You got water on me!"

She laughs at him while Neytiri turns her attention to him, "Do not speak such words," she spits harshly with her head turned behind her to glare at him. 

"Sorry mum," Lo'ak narrows his eyebrows at his twin who laughs at him.

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

Some time and a storm later, it is no longer eclipse and it is a completely calm and boring flight. Attiah didn't think the main thing causing her to want to jump off of Azul would be boredom and sleep deprivation but here she is. 

Neteyam had to scream at her to wake up so she didn't fall right off Azul's back. 

"Look, there's land," Neteyam points into the distance where a village is seen only faintly because of the distance. 

As the get closer and are flying overhead of the village, Attiah looks down to see people in rockpools and swimming in the ocean. There is Na'vi carrying baskets and fishing nets. 

These people look different than them, is one of the first thing she notices. When thinking of the move, she hadn't comprehended that this new clan may look different than them in more than a few ways. 

Even at the distance the family is at from the people, Attiah can clearly see the difference in complexion colour, their tails and arms are different shapes and even their eyes are different.