𝟏 | '𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙙. 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━━ 'hey dad. fancy seeing you here'

 fancy seeing you here'

─ATTIAH'S LIFE HAS altered drastically in the past year when the sky people invaded the forest, wreaking havoc armed with their weapons, bombs, and aircrafts.

Prior to this, she had mostly flown Azul, her Ikran, for fun. With the war going on, Attiah now rarely ever gets to fly. She and her two brothers, Neteyam and Lo'ak, finally got their positions on the mission as spotters after countless days of begging.

In other words, they fly overhead searching for bogeys before calling them in and informing Dad of their whereabouts. Simple enough, and the three of them still get to 'contribute to the fight.' The mission already has plenty of spotters, and Attiah is fine-ish with Jake using this as a ruse to coerce them into helping without actually doing so.

"Bro, we have got to get down there."

Lo'ak appears to think otherwise as he flies his Ikran and nods his head in the direction of where the Na'vi and firearms are getting into combat.

"No way, Dad will skin us."

Attiah looks hesitant, "Lo'ak, we can't get in trouble again."

"Come on. Don't be wusses." He turns his Ikran to the ground and flies to where they are still handing out weaponry. That does it for Attiah. Her brother stirring the pot and bringing out the irresponsibility in her. She smiles mischievously, following her brother while trying to catch up.

"Lo'ak!" Attiah shouts after him, her hair flying out of her face and behind her head, matching her twin's striped yellow war paint on her cheeks and forehead.

"Get back here, you- aghh!" Neteyam calls, yelling in frustration as he and Attiah follow him, not wanting to leave their brother behind. The three of them also want to experience what it would be like to be valuable on the battlefield, even if they won't admit it. 

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

As the three Sullys land and each jump off their Ikran, Attiah can hear Norm giving instructions to people.

"Let's go, come on," Lo'ak takes his bow that is slung across his body off, running to the weapons and ignoring his siblings words of protest.