𝟗 | '𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚?'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬 ━━ 'where have you
been all my life?'

─A PLEASANT SMILE makes its way onto Attiah's face, seeing her little sister jump on the way to their home

─A PLEASANT SMILE makes its way onto Attiah's face, seeing her little sister jump on the way to their home. After everything she has been through, it comforts her that Tuk's innocence hasn't been taken from her. 

"This way," Tsireya leads the way. Tuk gets distracted by the reef creature that is putting its nose into the fruit bowl the girl is carrying. She giggles but Kiri urges her even though she finds it entertaining too, "Tuk, let's go."

Following behind Kiri, Attiah drags her feet in tiredness with the net still slung over her good shoulder. "Just up here," Tsireya assures.

"This is for you. Your new home." Tsireya welcomes as Attiah follows behind Kiri into the pod, with her head looking the place in every which direction. She hears Tsireya say something her way, "Watch your step."

Just as the reef girl says it, Attiah pauses for the first time ever and looks where her feet are. Thank goodness the girl was listening because if she hadn't been, she would've eaten shit (tripped over and landed face first) in front of this cute girl.

Attiah steps over the hazard, gazing to Tsireya, mesmerized, "Where have you been all my life?"

Tsireya giggles back and she and her sister say their goodbyes for the family to settle into their 'new home'.

While Attiah appreciates the welcome and extent of Tsireya's kindness, she doesn't like the sound of 'new home' even if she's saying it how it is. It isn't a good feeling.

"Yeah, this will work. This is great. It's nice, right?" Jake says to his exhausted family, trying to remain positive. 

Neytiri breathlessly drops the sleeping mats to the floor.

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

The Sully family spend the day catching up on sleep and exploring the village. Since arriving at the very beginning of the day, they have plenty of daylight to burn before the next day. 

The five Sully children go down to the main part of the village to meet some people and it's safe to say that they're nicer than the first impression Attiah received yesterday. 

She meets a kind hearted Metkayina man named Ammuni, who weaves baskets with his own two hands for a living. He offers her and her family a free one as a housewarming gift. Ammuni is possibly one of the nicest people so far, tied in first place with Tsireya.