𝟒 | '... 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨'

‿︵‿︵ . ⋅ ˚̣- :・❉・ : -˚̣⋅ .‿︵‿︵

˗ˏˋ 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 'ˎ˗
❉ ───── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. the way of water
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹  ━━ '... you need friends
who aren't my siblings'

─IN A MATTER OF two days, Attiah's back has cleared up

─IN A MATTER OF two days, Attiah's back has cleared up. The only thing left is faint scars that would fade over a short amount of time and scabbing at the bleeding areas. 

Her leg, because of the infection, is still on its way (needing a bandage to keep the pressure and other potential infections away) but none the less, doesn't need long to be completely healed. 

Whatever remedy Mo'at uses on her, it works every time. Whether it's Yalnerbark or whatever she used the other day, Tsahik knows what she is doing. 

Attiah is no Tsahik, but she has had enough visits to understand the basic gist of the remedies and application. More often than not, it is a combination of plants and natural compounds, all provided by Eywa. 

She learnt how to bandage herself at the age of five because of how often she was getting hurt as a result of her own clumsiness, if at times the consequences of kids playing.

That being said, Tsahik saw to it that Attiah is very capable to change the bandage wrapped around her calf when she thought it necessary. 

The morning air is crisp as Attiah sits alone in her home, her leg stretched out and medical supplies surrounding her. 

The pain has disappeared almost entirely, only occurring when it's touched.

Grabbing the end, she unwraps the bandage around her leg, wincing as it comes off fully. 

Using a washcloth, she picks it up from the bowl of water it was sitting in, using it to wipe the area clean. She applies a remedy her grandmother taught her how to make that is excellent on wounds and great to stop bleeding on fresh ones. 

Peacefully, the Sully girl rubs it thickly over the gash. She collects a new and clean bandage from her medical supplies and begins wrapping.

"That's gonna leave a sick scar," Attiah looks up from her leg with a start to see Spider standing at the opening of the tent sort of awkwardly with his hands by his sides.  

"Jesus, you scared me. Have you ever heard of knocking?" she removes the hand from her heart, looking at Spider incredulously.

"On what? The material of the tent?" He asks sarcastically while shifting on his feet before sitting next to her on the floor, watching as she finishes wrapping her bandage.

"Yeah, maybe then I wouldn't have just shat myself." Spider chuckles at her, "Well... what do you want?"

"What do you mean? Maybe I just want to sit here and spend time with my best friend," the blonde boy throws his arm over her shoulder but Attiah isn't buying what he's saying.