October🍁⋆Robin⋆

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
"I love fall, I literally live for it!" Y/n says excitedly, I dunno what about fall makes her so happy. I mean she's kinda a happy person but it's very rare to see her this happy.

"Hey y/n?" I get her attention.

"Mhm?" She turns to look at me.

"What about fall, makes you like...excited and happy?"

"Well, I love the season and just the month of October makes me just happy thinking about it. I wish it was fall all year around." She smiles at me and sounds very excited and energetic and passionate when she speaks.

"But why do you like October so much?"

"What's up with the questions?" She says chuckling a bit.

"Nothing I'm just curious, that's all." I respond.

"Ok. We fell in love in October...that's why, I love fall. Looking at the stars, admiring from afar." She explains as she blushes and looks down, while she giggles ever so slightly.

"You and who, robin?" I ask her with a smile

"I heard my name..?" Robin says in a teasing and mocking voice, as he wraps his arm around y/n's waist I smile at the sight of them.

"I was just telling her why I love fall and the month of October." Y/n tells robin as she looks up at him, he nods then turns to me.

"What was her response?" Robin asks me.

"She loves October because that's when you two fell in love." I smile while he chuckles, I smile at them.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone." I say walking away with a smile, they're so adorable.

                𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:
A couple hours later. We were in my room, the song 'we fell in love in october' by girl in red was playing on my record player, me and robin were in bed cuddling. I had my head on his arm and snuggled in his chest, my legs were slightly curled up, his other arm was around my waist. The sun was setting and we were looking at it from the window beside my bed.

"You look so pretty, and I love this view." Robin says as he gently puts hair behind my ear, I look up at him with a smile.

"You will be my girl, forever. And you will be my world, forever." He smiled down at me, I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He gently kissed back, we held the kiss for a couple seconds longer before pulling away.

"You stole the words from the song, dummy." I chuckle lightly as I tell him.

"It's true though, also the word forever wasn't in the song." He playfully rolls his eyes with a fake sassy attitude, I smile at him.

"No but seriously, you're so beautiful my love. I love you so much, I love your personality, your smile, your eyes, your lips, your nose, your thighs, your arms, your waist-everything I love everything about you." He says sounding genuine as he speaks.

"I was just about to say that about you, you stole my words." I say.

"Oh my god thank you, I know I'm fabulous." He flips his hair.

"You wish." I joke.

"Why wish when I already got it?" He says playfully before getting up and looking at himself in my long mirror.

"Damn my ass is fat-"

"Robin!" I cut him off laughing.

"What? I love this mirror I'm taking it home." He says sounding half joking half serious.

"Nuh uh, I'll get you one for your birthday."

"YAY!" He jumps on me.

"Jeez all those Takis you eat are making you crush me!"

"Body shaming!"

"Shut up fatass." I say jokingly.

"I know I have one like have you not seen it?" He says as I roll my eyes smiling.

Ok I finally posted my teacher gave me a big ass stack of homework and I have so many missing assignments cause my lazy ass lays in bed all day and goes on social media and tries to find ideas for new stories. I promise I'll post more soon tho, ik I keep saying that but I actually have some good ideas🍁💗