⋆You're mine. Got it?⋆BY⋆

I haven't seen my boyfriend, bruce all day. I was taking laps around the school with Robin, my best friend. We were just listening to music, our arms side to side, brushing against one another's arm from time to time as we walked, I was so tired.

"Hey, isn't that Bruce?" Robin nodded his head once to the area Bruce and his friends were at.

"Oh yeah, let's go say hi." I say before me and robin walk over to them.

"Hey Bruce." I say before hugging him with a smile.

"Uhm, hey y/n." He says awkwardly.

"Something wrong?" I look up at him, slowly pulling away from the hug.

"Uhm no, but what're you and Robin doing out of class?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"We got free period." I tell him. "Well we're gonna go, I'll see you later." I say before kissing him, he pulls away and whispers in my ear.

"Y/n knock it off, you're embarrassing me." He grits through his teeth in a whisper.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say before walking away with Robin, he stops us half way and hug me.

"It's ok n/n, he's just tryna look cool around his friends." He said as he lets go of the hug.

"You heard him?" I ask robin.

"No but he always tells you the same shit, every time he's with his friends."

"Oh."

"He's such an asshole." Robin says, but Bruce heard so he started walking over to us.

"Excuse me?" Bruce said.

"I said you're such an asshole, you treat y/n like shit when you're around your friends. I was friends with them once and trust me, they don't care how you treat your girlfriend or anyone."

"Whatever robin, get your arm off my girl." Bruce said, causing me to blush a bit, so I look down with a smile on my face.

"Not until you act like she's your girl. You know I've heard manuel sanchez is like, in love with her so you better hurry and treat her right, before he steals her from you."

"Nah, Robin's right maybe I should go with manuel." I tell bruce, seeing what his reaction would be.

"What? No you're mine, not anyone else's." He says with a nervous look on his face.

"Then act like it." I tell him.

"Fine I will." Bruce says.

"Good cau-" I get cut off by Bruce kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulls away.

"You're Mine. Got it?"

I smile up at him, with blush on my face. "Yes."

"Good, now come with me." He says as he pulls me to where him and his friends were before.

I know I keep saying this and I'm super sorry I haven't been posting or online, it's cause of my homework and school and everything and I've been busy these past few weeks but I'll start posting more.