Just friends? ⋆R.A⋆

I was hanging out with my friends at a party, until they said something.

"You should prank robin!" My friend Ivy says.

"How?!"

"Hmmm, oh! When he comes over here and sees us he's definitely gonna come up to you, so then you should be like. 'girls this is my friend robin."
Ivy says as the rest of the girls nod rapidly.

"Ok ok, fine. This could be fun!" I say. A couple minutes later robin comes over to us.

"Oh hey robin." I smile.

"Hey mi amor." He says kissing my lips quickly.

"Hey, so girls. This is my friend, robin-" I say before getting cut off by robin.

"Friend? We're, just friends?" He says as he has a look of hurt in his eyes.

"M-mhm." I say trying to continue the prank.

"Wow, really y/n? Are you fucking kidding me?!" He says as tears start rolling down his eyes. I quickly got out of my chair and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, it was a prank mi amor don't cry I'm sorry." I say quickly. He stayed silent for ten minutes.

"That wasn't fucking funny y/n."

I giggle. "It kinda was-" I get cut off by robin pulling me in by my waist and kissing me, I close my eyes and kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me again, I kiss back again and begin playing with his hair.

"Mm, mamí." He says in between kisses. He pulls away.

"Let's go home?" Robin says with a grin. I nod and smile, I giggle as he pulls my hand gently and we leave. We get in our car and go home. We get out and go inside. I lock the front door and we go upstairs into my room.

"So after that kiss, what am I? A friend?" He grins as he teases me. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I was pranking you, mi amor." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I know, but it wasn't funny,"

"It wasn't my idea, bebé." I kissed him. He kissed me back and smiled.

"I'm tired, let's get changed and head to sleep." He says.

"Ok, mi amor." I say before getting our cookie monster pajama pants out. I giggle and I grab a cropped noodle strap tank top. He takes off his shirt and is about to take off his pants to put on the pajamas.

"Nuh uh, we're showering first."

"But I'm tired!" He whines.

"Càllate cochino, you have to shower." I say, he gasps dramatically.

"Aye, no seas grosera mamí." He says, I chuckled.

"Shower, then I'll shower."

"Nooo." I close the door as he talks, he showers. 15 minutes later he comes out with his wet curly hair dangling over his shoulders, and a towel around his waist.

"Muévete, necesito bañar me." I say going into the bathroom. I shower for thirty minutes before coming out. I dry myself and put on my clothes, I then brush my hair and remove the rest of my mascara. I dry my face before putting in non frizz, and softening curl cream. I do the rest of my thousand step curl routine and scrunch up my hair. I step out of the bathroom and lazily waddle back to my room, I see robin already half asleep.

"Oh hi baby, I was waiting for you." He smiles with his eyes squinting. I giggled at him before going up to him.

"It's pretty early you never sleep this early, are you ok?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine, that party made me tired." He mumbles, I look at his eyes and see them bloodshot red and puffy. I sigh knowing he smoked weed at the party.

"You smoked weed, huh?" I say chuckling as I sit next to him.

"Hm? Oh uh nooooo, why would I do that?" He says side eyeing the air.

"You don't have to lie baby, I'm not mad." I peck his lips before pulling away, he giggles.

"Woah that was....woah." he giggles as I laugh.

"So tell me did you smoke at the party?" I ask him.

"Noooo, Vance came when you were showeri-oh wait....uhm I'm just kidding."

"Robin I know you're lying go look at yourself in the mirror." I say smiling and chuckling. He looked in the mirror and his mouth turned into a perfect 'O' shape.

"Uh uhm-oh wow! Why does it look like tha-i never did that!" He says as he glances towards me every two words. I start to die of laughter as his lying sucks. He pouts and crosses his arms, he sits next to me.

"Mi amor?" He quietly says. I turn to him.

"Yes precioso?"

"I'm hungry." He giggles, I giggle with him.

"You have the munchies baby, don't worry I'll make you food." I smile.

"Thank you!" He says before laying on my lap and hugging my waist before kissing me. I smile before kissing back.

"Ok, lemme make your food."

"Ok! Ok! Ok!" He excitedly jumps up and runs to the kitchen.

"Ay niñito." I sigh shaking my head going into the kitchen.