marking what's mine⋆donna⋆

Someone bursts through my room. I jolted, now sitting in my bed. I rub one of my eyes while I have the other opened.

"Donn what the fuck!"

"Oh, were you sleeping?"

"Mhm." I grumble.

"Oh I'm sorry my love, I can leave if you wan-"

"No no no, come here."
She smiles before coming up to me, I pull her onto the bed and lie her down. She slowly snakes her arms around my hips as I lay on her, and my head snuggled up into her neck. I place gentle kisses, while she giggles.

"I don't want you to leave, sorry if I sounded rude about you waking me up."
I mumble as I rub both sides of her waist.

"No it's ok pumpkin, you're grumpy right now."

"Thanks for understanding, mi amor."

"Mhm." She quietly hums. I look at her and she looks at me. I smirk while she has a look of confusion on her face.

"What are you smirking about."

"No reason." I say shrugging as I start to lean in. She leans in as well. I get inpatient seeing as she's teasing me, I quickly kiss her. She kisses back with a smile on her lips.

"B-baby." She mumbles into the kiss. I laugh as I pull away.

"What?" I ask.

"Not too rough, my lip still hurts."

"Oh I'm sorry darling, want a cold drink?"

"Yes please." She says before giving me a soft smile.

"What drink?"

"Cherry cola." I nod before going downstairs, I see my mami in the kitchen. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back, I get two cherry colas. One for me, one for her and her lip.

"Why two drinks?"

"Oh, remember my girlfriend donna is staying the night today."

"Oh yeah, that girl is really lovely and respectful. You did a good job mija."

"Thank you mami, imma go back to her. Don't want her to wait too long." I say before kissing her cheek.

"Ok, have fun. Imma head off to my night shift."

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning." I say before hugging her.

"Don't stay up too late!"

"I won't mami, I promise."

"Ok bye love you!"

"Bye love you more!" I say as I enter my room.

"Hey gorgeous." I say smiling at donna. She smiles and blushes. She looks down at her lap, playing with her fingers.

"Something wrong?" I say as I put the drinks down, and squat down to her level.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I'm just really happy."

"Why?" I asked as I chuckled a bit.

"I heard you and your mom talking about me." She says before looking up at me.

"Awh, you're blushing."

"Well I just think it's cute, how you talk about me."

"I meant everything I said. Oh also the coka colas were in the freezer I hope that's ok, cause they're kinda like slushies."

"Yeah, I was actually gonna ask if we could walk to the grab n go and get slushies."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me? You know we would've gone." I say sitting down next to her, opening my drink as she opens hers. She shrugs before taking a sip.

"Damn that's cold."

"Put it on your lip, it'll help."

"Mk." She says before putting it on her lip, she quickly pulls it off her lips and starts shivering. I laugh at her and she turns to look at me.

"That's a little too cold."

"Well, lemme see your lip." I say grabbing her chin and looking at her bottom lip.

"It looks better." I say shrugging.

"A kiss on the lips to make it feel better wouldn't hurt." She says smiling. I chuckle before gently grabbing her chin again. I lean in and kiss her, she kisses back and shortly after we both pull away.

"Mm, I don't think that worked. One more time." She says smiling. I smile back before kissing her again. I slowly make my way down to her neck.

"What-what are you doing?" Donna asks.

"Marking what's mine."

Y nado entre lagunas de mi mente. que se hacen por saber qué se siente
volver a besar tu frente
tal vez en otra galaxia sí fue diferente
al vez ahí sí se nos dio lo que quisimos siempre.

AHHH this song is stuck in my head, I love peso plumas songs😍