Drunk ⋆Finney⋆

⚠️Y/n:16 Finney:16 Robin:16⚠️

"I wanna go home and leap n/nnnnn." Finney whines.

"You mean sleep?"

"Huh? Oh, yeasssss."

"Finn, you're so drunk."

"Nuh uhhhh." He says getting close to my face. I laugh and take his hands.

"Finn c'mon we're going home."

"I can't go home likeeee thisssss." He says slurring his words.

"We're not going to your house, Finn."

"No I wanna stay."

"You just said you wanted to sleep?"

"I ain't neverrrr saidddd thattt, the fuckkk?"

"Oh my god, Robin!" I called out for Robin. He comes over to me.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Finn is hella drunk, could you take us back to mine?"

"Sure thing, lemme just get my sweater from the couch." I nod my head and try to hold Finney in place.

"Finn, stop squirming around."

"Neverrrrr." He says almost falling asleep. Robin comes back with his keys and helps me get Finn into the car.

"Baby, you need to drink less." I say, as his head is on my lap and I'm playing with his hair.

"I didn't even drink that muchhh."

"Finn, you sound so stupid right now." Robin says chuckling, I giggle and finn gently slaps my hand.

"Babyyyy it's not funny." He whines.

"Ok ok ok, it's not funny Robin." I say, he looks at me through his rear end mirror, and we just smirk at each other. After what it feels like forever with Finn, we finally get to my house.

"Bye rob, thanks for driving us back."

"Anytime, but Finn looks fucked so I'll see you guys on Monday."

"Alright bye, I love you goodnight." I say whilst hugging him.

"Bye, love you too goodnight." He says hugging back. We pull away and I help Finn out of the truck, I wave and he waves back before driving off. I help Finn inside, I close the door and help him up the stairs. We go into my room and I lay him down.

"Baby, commeeee hereee." Finn whines, with his arms open. Gesturing for me, to go over to him. I walk over to him and he drags me down into bed.

"Finn, we gotta brush our teeth."

"I'm too tired."

"Finn we need to."

"Nuh uh, you and me are staying right here." He says, as his grip around my waist gets tighter, and as he snuggles his face into my neck.

"I love you n/nnnnn."

"I love you too, finn." I say giggling.

"I have a question."

"What's up?"

"If the earth spins, why aren't we spinning with it?"

"Finn, you're obsessed with science. Shouldn't you know this?"

"I should but, only random thoughts are going through my head at the moment. So what's the answer?"

"Uh, I think I learnt this in class yesterday. I think it's because the earth is constantly spinning really fast, and something about gravity holding us down from spinning with it. Some shit like that."

"Ohhhhh, ok. Imma sleep now, goodnight darling."

Darling?! Oh my god I'm going to explode from all these butterflies.

"Goodnight finn." I say before gently kissing his forehead. After a bit I get tired. I close my eyes, and slowly drift off to sleep.