Just stfu⋆Finney⋆

FINNEY'S POV
I'm hanging out with a couple of my friends right now, but they're different from my other friends. These friends remind me of Vance, just more pushy. But y/n said she was bored, so she invited our friend group over. To be honest she has been super clingy ever since my friends got here and I wanna hang out with her and cuddle her and kiss her but my friends will make fun of me if I do, I hear a knock on the door and y/n goes running to open it. She opens the door and immediately hugs Vance, Vance's face lights up once he sees her. Vance picks her up spinning her in circles, she giggles and he sets her down. What the fuck!? She's my girlfriend, not his!

"Ooo Finney's jealous."

"I'm not." I say rolling my eyes.

"Sure dude, whatever you say."

"Whatever just continue playing the game, I'll be back."

"Alright." They say before I walk off to go say hi. Before I say hi I see Robin.

"Hey Y/n, what about me?" Y/n smiles and she hugs him, he kisses her head and I'm about to lose my shit. I know he's my best friend and all but, that doesn't mean I don't get jealous. Me and y/n say hi to all of them and then I go back to my friends. Vance comes with, because he's also friends with them.

"Hey Vance."

"Sup Vance."

"What's good Vance."

"What's up Vance."

"Hey guys."

"We were just playing uno, wanna play?"

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna win by the way." Vance said while the rest of us chuckled.

TIME SKIP// four hours into hanging out.

Y/N'S POV
I go up to finn since I haven't talked to him in a while. His friends were talking to Vance so he was shuffling the cards.

"Hey, finn." I say trying to kiss him.

"Hi." He says before giving me a quick peck before pulling away.

"Whatcha doingg."

"You're being so damn annoying, I'm shuffling the cards." He says mumbling the first part of his sentence.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be, I'm really sorr-"

"You say sorry too much. Just shut the fuck up!" I would say sorry again but he just said I say it too much. All I do is look at my fingers while fidgeting with them.

"What, now you're not talkative?"

"I-well clearly I talk too much so." I say before shrugging my shoulders, my throat hurts. I'm about to cry.

"Don't fucking cry y/n."

"Sor-ok." I sigh before walking over to Robin.

"Hey can you come up to my room with me."
Shit my voice cracked.

"Sure! Guys I'll be upstairs for a while."

When we get upstairs I close the door and he looks at me. He frowns once he sees my face.

"Awh, mi amor what's wrong?"

"F-finn's being an asshole."

"Again?"

"Mhm."

"What'd he do this time?"

"Well he told me to 'shut the fuck up' and that I apologize too much and that I've been annoying."

"I'm gonna go talk to him."

"Please don't tell him I told you."

"I won't n/n, I'll be back."

"Mk." I quietly say.

ROBIN's POV
I go downstairs and take Finney away from his 'friends', well Vance is his friend but the rest are fucking douche bags.

"What the fuck do you want!"

"Finn, why are you acting so different just to fit in with those assholes."

"If Vance acts like that, why can't I." He says crossing his arms.

"Because, that's just how Vance is!"

"And you don't have a problem with him!"

"Because look, let me show you the difference."
We go up to y/n's room and we open the door. We hear her sniffling and she looks up.

"Hey, mi amor."

"What."

"Can you come downstairs, Vance said he wants to comfort you."

"Sure."

"Watch this." I whisper to Finn.

"Oh hey y/n-wait, come here what happened." He says pulling her into a hug. She starts to cry a little more and they go into the hallway. We watch as he calms her down.

"See, he doesn't treat her any differently around them. But you do, and it's not cool maybe to them it's funny and cool but it's really not."

FINNEY'S POV

"Well, should I apologize then?"

"Yes dumbass."

"Ok ok I will."
I go up to y/n and she looks at me.

"Hey, darling can we talk?"

"Um, sure." She says before sniffling. I pull her hand upstairs and hug her. She hugs back and starts stuttering her breaths. I close the door and she looks up at me with teary eyes. I frown, as I grow to feel bad.

"I'm so sorry my love, it's just that I thought that if I acted like that, they would like me and actually wanna be my friends. And I shouldn't have treated you that way. Cause you're not just another girl, you're a girl that I will never find again. You're so unique, and so different from others but in a good way. You're so special y/n, and I regret how I treated you. I'm really sorry, for saying you're annoying, for saying you say sorry too much, all of it. I understand if not but, do you forgive me?"

"Yes finn, I forgive you." She says, before hugging me, she looks up and kisses me. I kiss her back and she pulls away.

"Wanna go back downstairs?"

"Hm, oh yeah."

"Alright let's go."

"Woah, what were you two doing upstairs?" One of the guys asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Something." I simply say.

"Have a little play date?" Vance asks.

"Dude no."

"I'mma go with Robin, mi chico precioso."

"I'll come with." I say wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You sure, you can hangout with your friends-"

"No imma hang out with my girlfriend." I say cutting her off.

"I love you finn." She says turning to me and smiling up at me.

"I love you too, baby." I say looking down at her while smiling.