•13•

"Why'd you do that?" Jimin asked, his mouth hanging open. What if something happened to the young prince?

"I was just curious, but forget about it. What should I do? Joonie is upset," Seokjin said with a whine, a pout forming on his lips.

"And he should," Jimin frowned.

Seokjin felt an overwhelming sadness. Tears welled up in his eyes recalling that when he woke up, only to find that Namjoon wasn't by his side.

Namjoon's absence and the realization that he had left in the middle of the night made Seokjin feel even more heartbroken.

He wasn't sleeping on his chest , his face wasn't buried in his neck, his nose wasn't getting his smell.

"Don't worry, I know him well. He's such a sweetheart. He won't stay mad at you for long," Jimin assured softly.

Namjoon may come off as strong and stoic, a perfect man to be prince's guard , but deep down, he's a kind and lovable person, even if he doesn't show it often.

Seokjin stopped crying, Jimin knows his joonie really well? He even called him sweetheart, this can't be happening only Jin has the right to know him or call him such nicknames. 

"I'm okay, Chim. You can go now," Jin said instantly. They had returned from the trip yesterday, and Jin had just told Jimin about the incident in the forest.

Since that day, Namjoon hadn't uttered a single word to him. It's been tough for Jin.

"It's alright, I'll stay right here with you," Jimin said with a soft smile. He didn't want to leave Seokjin alone when he was feeling sad.

"Thanks, Jimin, but I think I need some time alone," Seokjin said dismissively. He loves Jimin, probably more than anyone, but he didn't appreciate it when Jimin claimed to know Namjoon so well.

"Alright, my boba ball. Take care," Jimin said softly as he kissed Seokjin's cheeks. Seokjin simply nodded, and Jimin couldn't help but smirk, noticing a hint of jealousy in Seokjin's actions for Namjoon. It's quite interesting.

After Jimin left, Seokjin called Namjoon. "Come to my room." He ordered and hung up, leaving Namjoon with a frown.

As Namjoon opened the door, he found Jin crying and they collided once again.

Namjoon let out a sigh, feeling frustrated. If it's about the film or about the fucking hero , he would personally track down that hero.

"What's the matter this time, little prince? Did the heroine die?" Namjoon asked, but Seokjin responded by hitting his chest with his little fists.

"I'm sorry, Joonie, for not listening to you. Please, talk to me," Seokjin said, his voice muffled against Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon let out a sigh, thinking, "Gosh, why do I always find myself in these situations? How could I not talk to him now?”

He gently lifted Jin's chin with his forefinger and thumb, ensuring that their eyes met.

Jin sniffled softly, gazing into Namjoon's deep, captivating dragon eyes. They were dark, yet so incredibly beautiful.

His heart fluttered as he noticed Namjoon's gaze fixated on his lips. It made him feel a rush of excitement.

Namjoon found himself in a tough predicament. If he kissed Seokjin, it could have serious consequences for their future. But deep down, he couldn't resist the overwhelming desire to kiss him.

If he kissed him he would be in a serious problem? Absolutely Yes!

Will he still kiss him? Abso-fucking-lutely Yes!