•1•

He was walking briskly to the place he was dying to visit from the last week.

He woke up a few minutes ago and the first thing he heard was that he returned back.

After listening to this he didn't even go to eat breakfast with his family and ran to the guards Wing of palace. He was still in his PJs.

All the palace servants and guards were bowing as he made his way through.

He stepped onto the huge veranda of the guards quarters and guess who was standing right in front of him? That's right, the person he was dying to meet!

"My highness, I'm so honoured by your visit." He bowed , with a playful smile.

"Idiot, that's how you meet your best friend after a week." He frowned and threw himself to the commander.

"Oww you've gained weight." Hoseok chuckled, just to annoy him.

"But I'm still worldwide handsome." Jin said as he playfully tucked his hair behind his ears. 

"Of Course who can deny that? I mean look at you. Your hairs a morning mess you probably haven't even washed your face and you're still in your night suit but you're looking extremely handsome." Hobi said, his voice tinged with tease as well as affection for the young prince.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Jin rolled his eyes but a smile was tugging on his lips , it was always like this with Hoseok, he feel happy and relaxed with him.

"Compliment my prince," Hobi laughed. Hobi really missed him. He enjoys his cute banter and it adds some excitement to his mundane day.

"Are you mocking your prince Jung hoseok?" Jin said making his voice deep and furrowing his brows , albeit a laugh was ready to errupt from the back of his throat.

"No, I'm mocking my best friend." Hobi replied back feigning the same seriousness Jin was showing him. 

He was trying to look intimidating, but he was looking so cute. He had these soft and squishy features that just didn't match with his attempt at anger. It's hard to take him seriously when he's so adorable.

"Hobi can you please show me the way to my room?" A deep and husky voice interrupted their banter, and by the sound of it, the person wasn't liking what was going on there. it seems like someone wasn't too thrilled with the playful teasing.

"Coming joonie till then go and get fresh." Hobi didn't pay attention; his focus was solely on the prince standing in front of him. It was clear that the prince held great importance to him in that moment.

"So did you miss me?" Jin pouted like a child, eagerly waiting for the response he wanted to hear. He knew deep down that the commander wouldn't give him the answer he was hoping for.

"Of Course not, I was happy you're not there to annoy me." Hobi suppress a laugh, And just like Jin knew, Hoseok goes and says that, making him both annoyed and amused at the same time.

Namjoon looked at the scene with a disgusted expression. He couldn't understand why this teenager was still in his PJs, acting all cute.

"Hobi I swear I want to kill you but how? I love you so much to even do that." Jin crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks out, creating a sight that was truly captivating. It had the power to melt even the hardest rocks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you upset," Hobi said, pulling Jin into a hug. He knew Jin was just joking, so he played along.

"Hobi, I don't wanna use your bathroom. I want my own room, so can you please come with me? You've got all day to play with stupid teenagers." Namjoon's patience had reached its limit, and he couldn't handle the dramatic and over-energetic kids.