•2•

Jin swung open his bedroom door and stepped out with a big grin on his face.

He was rocking a pair of blue jeans, a white half-sleeve shirt, and his fluffy hair was styled to perfection. To top it off, he had a black jacket just in case he got chilly.

He had his jacket casually draped over one arm while sporting his favorite Louis Vuitton shoulder bag in the other. 

His white Dior shoes were the perfect finishing touch. He was looking expensive and handsome from head to toe!

He made his way to his car, but his expression turned into a frown when he spotted Hoseok with that same arrogant and stubborn guy from earlier in the morning.

"What the hell is he doing here?" He asked in fury. The anger came rushing back when he saw him standing there.

Namjoon was lucky that Jin's day didn't turn out so bad, and he was able to momentarily forget about him.

"My prince, he's your new bodyguard. From now on he'll accompany you to every single place." Hobi said, gesturing to Namjoon who was standing next to him with bland face.

"Oh hell no! How could you expect me to accept him as my bodyguard? He insulted me!" Jin snapped angrily, giving the tall, handsome man a fierce glare.

"Where's Dowhawan?" Jin asked, referring to his previous guard. There's no way he's going to accept him as his bodyguard.

"He's on leave for a while, He's getting married." Hoseok said aloud. "Plus if you give him a chance to be your guard, you can have your revenge 24/7," he whispered to Jin and Namjoon, who were standing nearby.

Namjoon shot his brother a glare, while Jin's smile turned wicked.

"Fine, I guess I can tolerate him until Dowhawan comes back," Jin said nonchalantly.

Namjoon noticed that Jin intended to take a seat in the car, so he kindly opened the door for him.

"Close the door, please. I'm not ready to sit yet," Jin said with an evil grin before turning to Hobi. Jin planned to annoy the shit out of him.

"Alright, Hobi, I'm heading out now," Jin said to his friend, giving him a warm hug.

"Ok enjoy your day my prince." Hoseok replied with a smile. He knew exactly where Jin was going since Jimin was his best friend and also Jin's classmate, along with another close friend.

"I will ! Now tell me how am I  looking?" Jin tossed his jacket to Namjoon, who caught it effortlessly, Jin then showed his fit to Hobi.

"Is that even a question to ask baby highness? You always look pretty, prettier, prettiest." Jin laughed at Hobi's response. Seemingly content as he averted his gaze to the other man.

"Mr. Open the Door!" Jin said  to Namjoon, his tone not too condescending but still hinting at the position he holds. "And what's your name?" He asked voice filled with the authority he owns.

"Kim Namjoon!" Namjoon cleared his throat and replied, a hint of formality in his tone, after opening the door once again for Jin.

"Hm!" Jin just hummed and settled himself inside.

Namjoon moved to sit in front of the car, but he made sure to shoot a glare at his cousin who was grinning at his predicament. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Namjoon remarked, Hobi profusely nodded his head.

"My prince, where do you want to go?" Namjoon asked after he settled into the front seat.

"Oh wow, you're the same man who insulted me and now calling me 'MY PRINCE.' I must admit, I kind of liked it," Jin smirked, clearly enjoying getting under the skin of the young guard.