•4•

It was finally the night of the grand celebration. Jin, adorned in a captivating ensemble, was meticulously getting ready for the party.

Meanwhile, Namjoon, a constant presence outside his door, awaited for him.

After a brief moment, the door creaked open, revealing a sight that left Namjoon utterly captivated.

Jin stood before him, exuding a charisma that rendered him the most handsome person Namjoon had ever laid eyes on.

The prince was adorned in a sophisticated outfit—a white inner shirt with frilled collars complemented by a stylish black coat adorned with intricate white embroidery.

"How do I look?" Jin inquired, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he noticed Namjoon momentarily lost for words.

"Good," Namjoon replied, averting his gaze. Jin's expression soured at the response; that was not the admiration he sought.

"Praise me properly," Jin demanded, fixing a glare on the guard, his lips trembling slightly.

"You're looking exceptionally beautiful, your highness," Namjoon conceded, purposefully avoiding direct eye contact with the younger prince.

"I know you're looking quite handsome yourself," Jin remarked, his radiant smile returning.

Namjoon sighed, and followed Jin, who was now all set to grace the grand celebration with his presence.

They arrived at the venue, and the younger prince joyfully sprinted toward his father.

"Finally, I get to see my little peanut's face after a whole day," the King smiled, planting gentle kisses on his son's soft cheeks.

"Why didn't you come today?" Jin inquired of his father, prompting an internal groan from Namjoon, who couldn't help but perceive the prince as a spoiled brat.

"I thought you were busy preparing for the party," the King explained, affectionately tousling his son's hair.

"Alright, where's my dumpling?" Jin questioned, scanning the surroundings.

The King chuckled at Jin's endearing way of referring to his brother. "I told you not to call me that," Yoongi chimed in as he arrived.

"Aww, my dumpling, you're looking so handsome," Jin exclaimed, hugging his brother.

"Not more than you, cotton ball," Yoongi replied with a smile, planting a kiss on the top of Jin's head.

"Yeah, yeah, go ahead, forget about me," Jimin teased, causing Jin to playfully distance himself from his brother.

"You are so over, Chim," Jin rolled his eyes.

"Says who! Hello, my majesty," Jimin greeted Jin first and then turned to the King.

"Hi, Jimin. How's Sungwoo?" the King inquired, offering a slight smile.

"Fine and boring, ya know," Jimin sighed, rolling his eyes, and the King chuckled.

"Don't talk about my best friend like that," the King warned playfully.

"How are you, Kim Namjoon?" a sudden question from the King made Namjoon snap his head in surprise. The King recognized him?! That's really awesome.

"I'm good, thank you so much, Your Majesty, for asking," Namjoon replied with a polite smile.

Everyone was present, except for the person Yoongi was eagerly awaiting.

At that moment, an announcement reverberated through the room, causing Jin to jump happily in his place.

"Oh, looks like Jinnie's boyfriend is here," Jimin giggled, but Jin was too excited to reprimand him.