4

Angel Reese
I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked so damn good, per usual.
"You look good mama. Where you finna go?" I heard Cam's voice blare through my iPad's speaker. I looked back at him before speaking.
"To the basketball game. You think I should wear my ricks or dunks?" I asked as he looked me over.
"Where your Chanel sneakers," he said as I nodded slipping them on.
"Okay I'm finna head out, I'll call you later," I said as he smiled. Before turning to his background to say something.
"Alright I love you," I said as
"Yeah yeah, Love you too. Bye," he said before hanging up as I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my keys and looked down at Tiago.
"I would take you if I could baby," I said before scooping him up and placing him in his play pen.
"Love you, be a good boy," I said as I walked out the apartment. I drove over to the PMAC and cringed seeing that it was packed. I finally found a good spot and parked before getting out. I saw Aneesah and called her name to get her attention.
"Neesy! Can you take my pictures?" I said as she approached.
"Yeah I got you bae. You look good, where you get this from?" She asked motioning toward my outfit.
"Oh this girl made it for me. Imma send you her instagram," I said as I posed she snapped a few and I picked one to post on instagram.

Liked by Flaujae and 19,817 othersAngelreese10 I❤️LSU #GeuxtigersView all 2,203 comments Flaujae ❤️↪️angelreese10 love you🫂Hollywood_raven Yesss bestie😍↪️angelreese10 booskieee🫶🏽

Angelreese10 I❤️LSU #Geuxtigers
View all 2,203 comments
Flaujae ❤️
↪️angelreese10 love you🫂
Hollywood_raven Yesss bestie😍
↪️angelreese10 booskieee🫶🏽

"Thanks bookie. We finna talk though, cause don't think Ian peep you with that basketball player and now you at the game," I said as she chuckled.
"That's my guy, we cool. I met him in my lab," she said as I side eyed her.
"Mmhm. Lemme find out you out here being grown," I said as she laughed. We showed our student id's to be let in and walked through the entrances
"You wanna side sideline?" I asked as she shrugged.
"Girl I can't afford them seats. My NIL ain't hitting like yours," she said making me laugh.
"Nah I know a little somebody," I said before walking her to the back door.
"Jess, can we have a favor," I said as the basketball operations manager looked at me with her arms folded.
"What do you want Ang?" She said as I laughed.
"Are there any seats available on the side line? We tryna be courtside baddies," I said making her laugh a bit. She pulled up the ticket masterkey on her phone and looked before nodding.
"Two seats by our bench. Don't ask me for thing else," she said passing us lanyards.
"No promises, love you thank you, bye," I said as we ran out. We walked out and found our seats as the boys came out to the bench. I caught Jelo's eyes and he smiled nodding at me. I smiled back before turning my attention to Aneesah.
"Neesy, did you get a chance to take your Coach pictures yet?" I asked as she shook her head.
"Hell nah. I need to I just don't have a good photographer in mind.
"I'll send you mine's information. She dope as hell," I said as she nodded.
"Thanks and I-,"
"Your LSU Tigerssssss, at 6'1, from Los Angeles, number 13, Joseyyyy Richards!" The announcer bellowed as I elbowed Aneesah.
"Ain't that yo' 'friend'?" I asked with air quotes she smacked her lips before laughing.
"And is," I smiled as the announced the other four players.
"At 6'4, from Atlanta, Georgia, Demetriusssss Lane! And at 6'7, from New Orleans, Jelaniiii Loooove," he called out as he ran through the team before dappingbuo the officials and going to the huddle with the other starting four. I noted yk myself his last name was love. That's so cute, and it looked even better on the jersey. They stood in place for the tip off and it was tipped to Kentucky. They laughed the ball up trying to go for the quick lay, but Jelo sprinted with him and blocked his shot off the glass.
"Oh shit! Yeah Jelo!" I cheered as Meech grabbed the board and headed back the opposite direction.
——————————
"And that's game folks. Kentucky 78 and yourrr LSU Tigerssss 96!," the announcer belted as the buzzer sounded off. We cheered as the guys jumped up and down firing up the crowd. Jelo caught my eye as he smiled brightly walking over.
"Angel wassup. Preciate you for showing up," he said as I smiled nodding.
"Oh for sure. Y'all came out to support we had to return the favor," I said covering my mouth because it would be just my luck that there were cameras recording us right now.
"Always pretty girl. Say what y'all on tonight? We having a lil kick back if you and yo girls tryna slide through?" He said as his homebody walked over.
"Come on twin, you'a see shorty later. My apologies Ms.shorty," he said pulling his teammate. I laughed as I dragged him to the locker room with the rest of the team. I looked over to Aneesah who was scrolling on her phone. She looked up and laughed at me.
"You done flirting bookie?" She teased as I waved her off.
"I'mma call Flau, but you tryna slide to the kickback?" I asked as she nodded.
"Shit I'm on whatever you on. I'll text Josey and ask him where it's at," she said as we headed out.
"Okay that's cool, I'm finna go back to the apartment to get ready. Just text the group chat when you find out," I said as we made it outside.
"Alright love ya, drive safe," she said as I told her the same before we went our separate ways. I drive home thankfully missing the traffic and opened the door to Tiago barking at me while he sat on top of Flau'jae's back.
"Come get your child he won't stop yelling in ma' ear," she said as she scrolled through TikTok. I laughed taking a picture of them to post on my instagram.