14

Angel Reese
"Miss ma'am. Have you made your decision yet?" My mom asked as I had her on FaceTime on my iPad, while I finished an assignment.
"No, I swear I'm gonna make it soon. I just truly don't know," I sighed as she nodded.
"Well don't stress yourself about it babe. You still have time. I was just asking cause you hadn't brought it up," she said as I nodded.
"Yeah I mean I just feel like I'm dominating now ya know, but I still feel like there so much of my game I want to improve on, and o know I'm probably not gonna get there before the W. Seeing how fast lex got cut and how close Zi was to being cut scares me so bad," I finally expressed. I hadn't said it out loud but I was so fucking nervous about the next level.
"I get it baby. Transitioning in any aspect is scary. But that's good that your scarred. It shows you care about the outcome. Don't worry too much though. You have all the tools you need to succeed. And you have something a lot of people don't; you have A in your corner. Lean on her, pick her brain. I'm sure she felt the same way her senior year," she said as I nodded, as I wrote some more notes.
"I know. Imma call you back later tho mommy. I'm finna lock in on this assignment real quick," I said as I clicked to the next PowerPoint slide.
"Alright baby girl, love you. Call you later,"
"Love you too ma', bye," I hung up and my music started playing again from the iPad as I focused on my work for my marketing class. Once I finished the assignment I grabbed my phone, opening TikTok. I recorded and posted a few videos before calling Jelani.
"Hello?" He answered sleepily.
"Oh my and baby, go ahead go back to sleep," I said realizing i had woke him up.
"Nah I'm good I needed to wake up anyways. What's up mama, you get that marketing shit done?" He asked as I nodded.
"Yeah I just finished while I was on the phone with my mom. I have a question for you though love," I started as he hummed.
"What's up baby?" He asked as I smiled knowing I could really have whatever I want from him.
"I wanted to know if you were okay with my posting you. Like your face and all. I'm ready to go public," I said as he giggled making me laugh.
"Hell yeah baby, I'm not turning that down," I laughed at him and smiled.
"Good cause I'm ready to be like my man my man my man, and they actually know who I'm talking about," I said. We talked for a while as I made my post on instagram.

For Your Love - Flau'jae

♫ For Your Love - Flau'jae

[Swipe]

Liked by Lsuwbb and 16,829 others Angelreese10 4 your love @Jelo1love View all 2,903 comments Flau'jae Ouu not the quick pop out!↪️angelreese10 You see us 4!User18199 I thought she was w/ Cam? User12826 they not cute togetherHollywood_Raven mom + ...

Angelreese10 4 your love @Jelo1love
View all 2,903 comments
Flau'jae Ouu not the quick pop out!
↪️angelreese10 You see us 4!
User18199 I thought she was w/ Cam?
User12826 they not cute together
Hollywood_Raven mom + dad fr❤️
↪️angelreese10 our little love child🫶🏽
Aja22wilson Happy for my babyy🥹
↪️angelreese10 we love you sissy😚

"I love you so much Angel," he said randomly, making me smile.
"I love you more baby. I can't wait till you get back," I said with a sigh. The men's team was away to play Kentucky and I missed my man.
"Definitely, I gotta take you to this new aquarium they just opened," he said and I nodded, smiling.
"That sounds really fun baby," I said as the door busted open I tightened my robe as Nees and Flau walked in.
"Wow thanks for knocking friends," I said sarcastically as they waved me off. Nees kicked off her crocs, climbing into my bed and Flau sat at my vanity.
"Oh shit wassup Jelo," Flau said as Nees looked over flicking him off on the iPad.
"I came to take my girlfriend back, thank you very much," she said as he laughed.
"Girl bye," he said making us all gasp.
"Ooh that was a lil sassy babe I'm not gone lie," I teased as he smacked his lips.
"Anyways. We were actually coming to see if you wanted to come with us to get food. We like starving real bad," Aneesah said as her phone rang. I looked over and gasped seeing the contact name.
"Not too much Angel," she said before answering.
"Hello?"
"What's up pretty girl, you tryna get some food?" Her voice rang through the phone as Nees blushed.
"Yea-,"
"No! She will see you after the game," I said making her laugh.
"I promise I'm not gone do nothing crazy, I just miss my girl," she said as I chuckled.
"Aht, you not finna have her distracted," I said teasingly.
"Oh uh un, yall not finna jump me girl like that," Rickea said making me smile.
"Hey Rickea," Flau'jae said as she giggled.
"Hey Flau'jae. i don't want no smoke yall. Matter of fact we can all go out," she said as Flau nodded.
"Shit we was finna go out to eat, yall can come. We going to Charlotte's,"Aneesah said as she agreed to meet us there. I looked over to Jelani who was too busy on the game.
"Baby?" I called out as he paused it giving me his undivided attention.
"What's up mama?"
"We finna head out to go get food. Imma call you when I get back home," I said as he nodded.
"Alright be safe baby, I love you,"
"I love you more, and I will," I respond before hanging up.
"Oh bitch. The tension was THICK. That man loveeee you," Flau'jaesaid making Aneesah laugh.
"And don't think you off the hook. Why did I not know you were into girls missy?" Flau'jae said as Nees shrugged.
"Angel just knew. I thought everyone did," she said as flau laughed.
"Nah, you sneaky lil girl. And Rickea Jackson?" She asked as Nees blushed hard.
"Ouuuu scared of you girl. Not she got you blushing like that!" I teased as she smiled.
"Yeah I like her a lot I'm not gonna lie. She's so sweet and perfect for me,"  she said clearly in love, and I couldn't be more happier for my girl.

Excuse all errors
Ajah 🤍