6

Angel Reese
"Bad lil bitch got no breast, upgrade her now she got d-cups," I mumbled as I gathered the ball and shot it, watching it fall through the net. It was the day before our game against Virginia Tech and I guess Coach Mulkey done with her bullshit and is realizing she needs me. I double dapped my right AirPod to switch to a new song. I looked up as I heard the door creak and I saw Josey walk in dribbling a ball. I took one AirPod out as he noticed me and started towards me.
"Angel! Wassup gang? Say, you putting in that work?" He said as I dapped him up.
"Yeah just getting my mind right. What yall finna come in here or some?" I asked as I saw a few players from the men's team trickle in.
"Yeah coach decided he wanted to run a last minute practice. I feel bad now we bombarding yo' lil workout," he said as I laughed.
"Big workout. But nah, it's cool I been here for two hours already.I prolly need to go to the cold tub and shit," I said as he nodded I said goodbye before heading out, grabbing my ball rack. As I walked out the gym I bumped into someone. I looked up from my phone to apologize and realized it was Meech and Jelani.
"Oh shit my bad," I said as Jelo smiled.
"You good. Where you coming from reesecup?" He asked as I smiled back.
"I was working out. Getting myself right for tomorrow," I said as he looked shocked.
"Wait you gone be available tomorrow?" I nodded and he cheered happily.
"Bout time. I get to watch my favorite hooper. Well shit I gotta get in here but be safe. Text me when you make it home mama," he said as he hugged me. I inhaled his cologne smiling at the scent before pulling away.
"I will, have a good practice," I told him before leaving. I decided to go to Starbucks to grab an iced matcha and then go home. I called A'ja while I walked to the coffee shop and she answered almost immediately.
"A, where you at?" I asked as she appeared in the screen.
"On my way to this USA basketball promo. What's up?" She said as I shook my head.
"Nothing just haven't talked to you in a minute. I miss you punk," I said as I opened the door, walking in.
"I miss you too bookie butt. I'm gonna be in Vegas when yall play UNLV. So I guess I'll come watch you play and then we can get food and stuff with the team after," she said as I got excited. I ordered my drink before continuing our conversation.
"Oh my gosh yes! I miss Jackie and KB real bad," I said as she scoffed.
"Yeah KB miss you real bad too. Imma kick her ass if she keep flirting with you," she said making me laugh.
"Gurl I am not gay. I wish she would understand that. cause once you get passed the flirting she cool as shit," i said as I walked out, heading to my car. I got in and drove home, seeing Flau was there already. I unlocked the door and saw her cooking.
"What you doing home so early? Don't you got class?" I asked as she nodded her head.
"Yeah i needed a mental health day though. I'm too stressed," she said as I nodded in agreement.
"Girl tell me about it. I was ready to tell my agent to cancel everything I have for the next month cause I'm so exhausted," my phone buzzed and I saw I had a TikTok notification. I swiped it away before heading to my room to shower. Once I finished I went out to see Flau was done cooking. I leaned over and stole a piece of chicken before she could pop my hand.
"Irritating. You tryna go to the lil day party they having?" She asked as I shrugged.
"What time is it?"
"Starts at 4:45. So like two hours," she said as I nodded.
"I'm down. Hit the group chat. I know Hails got class but everybody else might wanna come," I told her as she did so. My phone buzzed twice indicating the text from Flau and someone else. I looked at smiled when I saw Raven's contact name.

From Booski❤️:  Angel Ciara 🤨

To Booski❤️: Raven please. What is it 😭😂

From Booski❤️: 😂😂
From Booski❤️: lol are you coming back to the dmv for Christmas or you staying in BR

To Booski❤️: I'm coming home. Tryna convince flaujae to come with me too.

I giggled as she texted me saying to leave Flau to her own family.
"Flau, I'm finna get ready now. We can leave out at 4 cause it's gone take forever to get there with traffic,"
"Alright fasho'," she said stuffing her face. I went to start on my hair. My lace was starting to look old since I had been working out in it so much. So I took it off and cleaned it before reapplying. As I did so I decided to hop on TikTok live.
"Hey yall, how's yall day goin'?" I asked as I tied my melt band down and grabbed some clips to section my hair.
"Yes, yall like the lil blonde peekaboo,"I said as I read the comments. I started to curl my hair. Once I finished I put on a black dress from fashion nova and walked to the living room where Flau, Hailey, Poa, and Nees were waiting on me.
"Hey hey. Yall ready?" I asked as they all nodded. It was only 3:40 so we stopped by the drive in daiquiri place to get drinks before We headed to the party. It was about seventy degrees which was pretty decent weather and not cloudy at all so the sun was beaming bright. I sipped the frozen drink as Flau'jae parked Poa's truck. She was the baby of our car, only being twenty, so she was our designated driver.
I snapped a quick selfie before we walked off ready to turn up.

Excuse all errors
HAPPY NEW YEARS YALL 🥳
Ajah 🩷