10

Angel Reese
"Tiago! Get that out your mouth," I scolded my puppy as I grabbed the paper from his mouth. Jelani laughed at me as shook his head.
"Bad ass little rat," he said as I cut my eyes to him.
"Not too much on my son mmkay," I said as he laughed pulling me to sit with him.
"You look gorgeous," he said making me blush.
"Thanks baby. You're so sweet. C'mere," I said as I gripped his chin, pressing a kiss to his lips. He deepened it causing me to smile before pulling away slowly.
"Ray called you yet?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.
"No she out with her teammates. With her friendly ass," I said a little in my feelings. I missed Raven so much and we had just both got so busy once conference play started that we barely had time for each other.
"Yall go attached it don't make no sense," he said as he typed away in his phone. I giggled a bit.
"Yeah we been at the hip for years. My favorite girlll," I awed. I really loved Raven so much. She was my whole heart fr, nobody could replace the way I felt about her. As I said that door pushed open and Raven ran in hugging me.
"Hi booskieee," she said as I started tearing up. After a long three weeks apart I needed this.
"I missed you Marieeee," I whined out as she squoze me.
"I missed you more baby. I hope you don't mind, I brought some company," she said as I looked up seeing the girl from off her team, Kamilla. I don't really have an issue with her, but she has one with me clearly.
"Hey, how you doing?" I said as she smiled waving.
"Hey, I'm good. Raven, I'm finna take this call gimme one sec," she said as her phone rang.  She stepped out into the living room, and I immediately looked at Raven.
"Now, Angel. Hear me out. We was already out here doing something i couldn't just leave her," she said as I nodded.
"I hear you. I'm not tripping as long as she don't get to acting weird," Jelani laughed as he sat back watching all this unfold.
"What's up Ray ray. Where ya boy at?" He asked as she shrugged.
"Ion know he mad at me right now so we not talking," she said as I groaned.
"Oh brother. Yall so dramatic," I said as she chuckled.
"That's him. Cry baby ass Virgo," she said making me laugh.
"Bae, hand me the remote," I lets slip out before throwing my hands over my mouth.
"Bae? I knew it! Omg yall!" Raven said excitedly. Kamilla walked back in looking at Raven as if She was crazy and I just chuckled as Jelani handed me the remote.
"Surprise?" I said as she screamed.
"Bitch you ain't shit keeping that from me,"
"I mean it wasn't a secret. Yall just never asked," meech said as he kissed my cheek. I blushed hard at him showing me affection publicly.
"That's really carzy. I can't believe yall. Damn heathens," i laughed, putting on paw patrol for Tiago.
"You tryna go out? It's some parties tonight?" I asked as she nodded.
"You know I love me a lsu party. Imma text the rest of the team and see if they down," she said more so to Kamilla.
"Babe, have you talked to Meechie?" I asked Jelo as he looked up. He turned his phone around and I saw Meechie on the phone making me laugh.
"Hey Meechie. Stop being weird to my girl," I teased as he smacked him lips.
"She being wired weird me. With her lil short ass," he said as she gasped.
"Don't make me bust yo head in Demetrius," she yelled out as he looked shocked.
"Oh wait she right there?" He asked as Jelo nodded.
"I been tryna tell you nigga. You forgot they best friends?" He said as we all laughed. I got up grabbing my Stanley.
"So how's life been since you got that ass tapped bestie?" Raven said as I rolled my eyes at her.
"Oh bitch not too much. You know breezy saved yall ass. Where is she? I miss her," I asked as the Kamilla girl rolled her eyes.
"She with her man," she said as my ears perked up. I looked to Jelani again so chuckled.
"Ian saying shit so don't ask mama," he told me as I flipped him off.
"Anyways, like I said it wasn't nun yall could do with me if Ian foul out booskie," I said as she shrugged.
"Ion care win is a win . You need to be mad at that girl that you running round her with like she yo bestie. She ain't turn up like she should have once you left," she said being shady towards Flau.
"Aht! Not too much Raven. You is in her house too," I warned as she threw her hands up.
"Alright cool coo-,"her friend cut her off making scree my face up.
"It wasn't nothing we could do with you? Girl didn't i block your shot twice?" She said as I giggled.
"Yeah and then I sent two of yours. Remember?" I asked batting my lashes.
"I'm just saying, don't act like you was unguarded the whole time,"
"Oh I know I wasn't. But somehow I feel like 6'7 should have affected my play way more than I did yours at 6'3 babe," I shit back as Raven stood up.
"Okay yall chilll. Milla, they texting the group chat about dinner. You ready?" She asked as she stood up nodding her head.
"Yeah,"
"Alright it was good seeing you bestie and Jelo," she said as she dapped him up and pecked my cheek.
"Drive safe, let me know when you made it mmkay?" I said as she nodded.
"I will. Love yall," she said before leaving out. I groaned as the front door closed before standing up and flopping on top of Jelani.
"I love you so much," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you more booger," I said pecking his lips. We stayed like this for another thirty minutes before I decided to finally get up and get ready for this party. I threw on a black two piece outfit with my Rick owens and my Prada bag.

"Not you tryna match my fly," Jelani said as I looked his outfit over

"We look good in all black. Take this picture with me bae," I said as he nodded, wrapping his arms around me, and kissing my neck as we posed in the mirror.

Liked by flaujae and 91,413 others Angelreese10 My whole heart🖤View all 1,526 commentsUser172929 supposed to be me😔Hollywood_raven Booskie+ Booskieinlaw🫶🏽↪️angelreese10 we love you ray ray🫂

Angelreese10 My whole heart🖤
View all 1,526 comments
User172929 supposed to be me😔
Hollywood_raven Booskie+ Booskieinlaw🫶🏽
↪️angelreese10 we love you ray ray🫂

"We can leave out now if your ready?" I said as he shrugged.
"That's cool with me. Josey just text the group chat, they heading out now," he said as I smirked.
"They? Who he with huh? Breezy?" I asked as he shook his head laughing.
"Gone head girl," he said tapping my ass. I laughed walking out the bathroom and grabbing my keys before we headed out.

Excuse all errors
Ajah 🤍