Chapter 25

Author's note:
"Hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement

Takemichi Pov

I felt myself swallow nervously as I glanced around the room. All the alphas and us were gathered in the living room. Even with both Izana's and Waskas's convincing words of "everything will be fine or they can't hurt you anymore," I still wasn't convinced.I flinched when I felt someone's hands on my own. I glanced at the person to see Wakasa; he smiled gently and mouthed, 'Calm down'. I gave him a small nod as I tried to calm down. I just realized that I was slowly using my powers. The vines and flowers that bloomed from the corner of the wall that was near a window, was shown. I took small, deep breaths and willed myself to draw them back to their original place.

The room's tension grew when Shiro walked in. He was followed by Mikey, the two sharing a smirk on their faces. "I see we're all here; then let's start." Shiro states that as he took a seat, he sat directly in front of me. "Before I state some new set of rules, I wanted to ask you five: did you understand why you got punished?" Shiro says that as he tilted his head slightly, his sly smirk only grew.

I bit my lip. Is he serious right now? We didn't even deserve the type of punishment we got. Yes, I understand that we broke a rule, but that punishment was too much. And Wakasa didn't even deserve a punishment. I let out a sigh. I can't say it; no matter how much I want to shout that we didn't deserve those punishments, it will only make things worse.

"Yes, we were punished because we went pass the fence without permission." I was surprised when it was Inupi who answered. Shiro gave a hum as a response before turning his attention to Wakasa and asking, "And you?" I glanced at Wakasa and watched him flinch and freeze. It obvious that he didn't even know why he was punished. "Because... because" Wakasa attempted, but soon fell silent.

This made Shiro snicker. "You don't know why you were punished?" "It seems like you need another," Shiro said with a smile that did not suit his words. Wakasa flinched at that, "No! I know...I..." "I don't have all fucking day, Wakasa," Shiro snared. I didn't like how he was talking to Wakasa at all. "I was punished...because I went against you?" Shiro smiled and nodded. I watch as Wakasa lets out a sigh of relief before relaxing his shoulders.

"Good," Shiro said as he clapped his hands together. "Now the rules, Mikey". Mikey nodded before turning his attention to us. "There will be more cameras and security guards by the fence. The new rule is that from now on there must be an alpha, besides Wakasa, that is to be by you at all times. "When Mikey finished, my mouth gaped like a fish. I predicted the guards and the cameras, but not the rule. So now we don't even have freedom at home?

"Now this rule is temporary, only for a month or so, or until you prove to us that we can trust you by yourself." That even made it worse. Why are they acting as if we are not the ones to be trusted? After the punishment, shouldn't we be the ones to not trust them? "That's not fair," I say, and I hear Shiro sigh in response. "I know Mitchy, but this is the consequence of your actions. But if you just accept it, the sooner you won't have to face them," Shiro says. I'm supposed to be satisfied with that answer. I decided not to say anything else. I doubt anything would make a difference if I did. "But now that's out of the way, we were thinking about going on a vacation for a while. What do you think?" I raised my brow. "You guys are going on vacation, when?" Shiro chuckled. "Not us; we were all going together, which includes you four too."

The four of us too? But that has never happened before. No matter how much we had begged before, we were never allowed. "To where?" I asked a bit hesitantly. "Well, that's up to you four. I was thinking maybe a small island somewhere, but it's really up to you four," Shiro says with a smile. It's up to us? What's going on? I'm so confused. I shook my head a bit before turning to Fuya and Inupi. They looked puzzled. "Um, what if we can't decide?" Mitsuya asked, and I could hear how unsure he was. "That's completely fine!" Shiro says it with a smile. I couldn't trust that smile anymore. He may be smiling, but there's no telling if he really meant it.

"You don't have to decide now. We're not rushing you. "We just nodded and stayed silent. "We all took the night off, so how about a movie you four can decide on?" Shiro says. We just nodded once again. That's all we could have done. We were terrified that if we answered verbally, he might not like that answer. We're so terrified of him, no them.

I let out a sigh. I don't know what to think anymore. I love them so much. I know they also love us. But can this really be called love?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC