Chapter 16

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov(time skip to two months)
I let out an annoyed groan as I swatted the hand of the person shaking me. Can't they let me sleep in peace? I was exhausted from Mikey's constant tantrums. The shaking only got worse. Are they trying to shake me into the next dimension or some shit? Jeez. With an annoyed huff, I opened my right eye to peek at whoever the person was. They have blonde hair, green-blue eyes, and a scar over their eye. I groaned. It was Inupi. Sighing, I opened both my eyes while rubbing them and sat up with a yawn.

"Mnm, what is it?" I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and glanced at Inupi. He looked nervous. He kept glancing around, and he did this little habit of his where he would tap his fingers on any surface he could find. It was something he did when he was really, really nervous, which, by the way, was rare. "Inupi darling, what's wrong?" I asked as I scooted myself closer and put my hand over his. He looked me in the eye and bit his lip. "Mitchy...look at your phone."

I did exactly what he asked for and checked my phone. Okay, so far, nothing unusual. That's until a remainder pops up. I froze as I read it. It read, 'MY BIRTHDAY' in big bold letters. I turned my head to see Inupi right next to me. I gave him a soft smile and brought my lips to his. He returned my kiss with a smile. It was a short kiss, full of love and compassion. He pulled away with a grin.

"You wrote a remainder on my phone?" "Knowing you, you would have forgotten." I laughed at his answer. He was correct. I would have definitely forgotten. I then felt another kiss, this time on my forehead, "Happy Birthday Mitchy." I just gave him a cheeky smile. I then felt my hand being pulled as I was pulled out of the bed. "I have a gift for you... We have a gift for you," Inupi says with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow at his statement. Now that I've been paying attention... Where are Mitsuya and Chifuyu? Without him saying anything else, he pulled me outside the room, and I let him. I'm curious about what he meant by his statement.

We soon reached the backdoor of our home. "Inupi? What are we doing here?" I ask. He gives me a grin and then pulls me outside. "Inupi!" I exclaimed in surprise. What was he thinking? We will get into trouble if the alphas find out we are outside this late. It was 2 in the morning. He just gave me a smile and then I felt warm hands wrapped around my stomach as I was pulled into a hug. I immediately turned around to see Fuya and Mitsuya behind him. "Guys, what's going on? We can get into trouble, you know!" I scolded them as they just gave me a smile. I sighed just what they were thinking.

With a huff, I gently unwrapped Fuya's arms and began to make my way back into the house. "Ah ah, not so fast," Mitsuya said as he pulled me back. "I'm not about to get into trouble with the alphas on my birthday!" I exclaimed. "You're not even going to see what your gift is?" He replied, disappointed. I let out a sigh. I want to see what it is, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what they are planning. "Please trust us, the alphas won't find out." "Please Mitchy, we really really want to surprise you and make you happy." I sigh at their answers.

Should I trust them? They look so excited. It's been a while since I saw this like this... Maybe I should trust them. What could possibly go wrong? Actually, a lot of things could go wrong, but... I really want to do whatever they have planned. "Fine, but not for long... Let's get back here before the alphas find out." I said as they all beamed.

Both Fuya and Inupi took my hand as we all started to run. I couldn't help but get excited. I could feel my omega howl in excitement. It has been a while since I ran like this. I grin as I feel the wind pass through my hair. Our home was in the middle of a forest that was owned by the alphas. The entire area was owned by them. We slowed down when we reached the fence. There stood a huge fence that stood tall. It was one of the things keeping us from the real world. If we are seeing this fence, then that means we have passed the area where we are supposed to be. I bit my lip.

"Having second thoughts?" I nod my head to Mitsuya's question. "I'm surprised that you're okay with this. You're supposed to be the responsible one. " I say, as he just shrugs in response. "We have come too far to have second thoughts." "Come on, let's go," Inupi says, only to freeze. "Ah Mitchy, can you use your plants to get us over?" He asked with a cheeky smile. I sighed and nodded my head.

I stretched my fingers out and let my instincts take over. It didn't take long for us to be over the fence. Once we are over and are on the ground safely, I put away my plants, but not before thanking them. I turned to my lover and said, "You sure this is okay?" "Can't regret it!" Fuya shouts with a smile. "But what if the alphas find out?" I asked for them to turn to me and say, "A little too late for that Mitchy...If they find out, then we will just take the punishment. " Inupi says, as if what he said wasn't a big deal. "Anyway, let's go!" Fuya said while he took my hand. "H-hey, wait!" It was too late; they had already started running. Leaving me to fumble and follow them.

A couple of minutes later, we finally stopped. I looked around me. I had no idea where we were, but wherever we were, it was beautiful. It seemed like we had run straight into a field of flowers. Beautiful and colorful flowers stood proud under the gaze of the moon. I glanced over at the three who had smiles on their faces. I felt my hand being pulled as the four of us lay on the cold grass covered ground. The flowers towered over us. My gaze then went to the sky. Since it was still dark, it was not a surprise when I was met with the beautiful scenery of the stars scattered all over the night sky.

I felt so alive. I missed this. I missed this sense of freedom. I felt a kiss on my cheek as I turn my head, I was met with a grinning Fuya. "Happy Birthday Mitchy" Both he and Mitsuya say. "This is the best birthday ever!" I exclaimed and snuggled closer to there warmth. I heard the three chuckle and I was soon smothered in kisses. I let out giggles as I tried to squirm my way out. I'm glad I trusted them. Right now, I didn't want to think about the consequences. No I refused to think about it. Right now I just want to enjoy this moment with the three of them.

Shinichrio Pov
I let out a groan as I peeked out of my blanket to glare at my phone, which was blaring out an annoying alarm. With another groan, I took my phone and looked at it. I immediately sat up when I saw the alarm. I felt all my sleep leave my and was replaced with anger.

I turn to the sleeping male next to me and shook him. I ignore the glare that was scent my way and shoved my phone in his face. "Tch what the hell Shin" "Just fucking read". Wakaska rolled his eyes and took my phone in his hands.

I was pissed. I can't believe they would try and do that. I can't believe that they went beyond the fence. No calm down. Maybe I'm just seeing things. I grabbed my phone and looked at it again. I even rubbed my eyes to make sure I'm not a sleep. But it was the same. The alert was still the same.

I bit my lip. "I can't believe they decide to pull this shit" "They were being such good little omegas. So why do they have to fuckin do this now?" "Ah they want to escape. They want to run from us Wakaska!" "But I won't let them I would never let them. There ours and only ours." I let out a laugh. It's a good thing I decided to put trackers inside them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC