Chapter 23

"Hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement

Hi, I'm really sorry for not updating lately, these past few months were really shitty for me. I'll try to update as regularly as I can.

Wakasa Pov

I let out a shaky sigh as I felt the stares from the two behind me. I bit my lip and pulled the blanket even closer to my body. Everything hurts. I know they can tell I am in pain; the hesitant movement gave it away. I bet they have a thousand questions. Most of them are probably my stupid decisions to stand up to Shin. I stayed silent as I tried not to think back on tonight.

Just the thought of him makes me shiver. "Wakasa," I hear Draken say. I let out another sigh as I turned to face them. "You're wondering why I was so stupid to stand up to him?" I asked. I felt the bed dip as I was slowly pulled against a chest. I looked up to see Kachou. I gave him a gentle smile as I gently pried his hands off me and scooted to the far corner of the bed. I instantly felt guilty when I saw the way his face fell. "Sorry, I didn't mean too..." I cut him off by shaking my head. "Don't be. I just don't want to be touched right now." I said as I curled up to myself even more.

"Anway back to my first question...do you want to know why?" I asked even though I knew the answer. I heard Draken scowl. "Of course, we want to know Wakasa. Are you crazy? Why would you think of even standing up to him knowing full well that it would piss him off even more!" he shouts and questions at the same time. "And you can't say that you won't know what will happen after he gets this pissed of. Are you not afraid of him?"

I felt a little offended by the last question. I took a deep breath as I faced the two of them and said, "I am terrified of him. But I'd rather be terrified than watch my omegas get hurt. I'd rather get hurt and protect them from..." "Protect them from what?" I froze when I heard his familiar, sinister voice. Both Draken, Kouchou, and I immediately turned around to see Shinochiro.

His clothes were dripping in blood, and he had a smile that did not match the look in his eyes. I immediately covered my nose when his pheromones reached it. His smell was way too strong, to the point where it was stiffening. I felt tears fill my eyes. I hated when his scent became like this. "I asked a question. Wakasa." I turned away from him and watched with surprise as Draken and Kouchou moved in front of me.

"From you," Kouchou said, and Shinochiro started to laugh. "Is that true, Wakasa? Hm?" Shin asked as he reached out for me, only for Draken to block him. "Leave him alone; didn't you already do enough to him?" "Enough? Barely." Shinochiro says as he grabs Draken by the face. "Unless you don't want to end up like him, I recommend you stay out of it. Unless you want me to tell Mikey." Draken stilled and slowly backed away from me once Shinichiro let him out of his grip.

Shin, let them stay out of this," I said, and he smiled. "You two out, and Ken, I won't be telling Mikey about that little statement of yours, so keep the obedient little alpha act, kay?" Both Draken and Kouchou looked at me silently, asking me for permission, and I gave them a hesitated nod.

I felt the tears run down my cheeks as I watched two of them leave the room. The room then fell into an uncomfortable silence as I watched Shin move closer to the bed. I flinched back when he reached forward to me. I watched his smile grow, and he harshly grabbed on to my chin. "You're so cute when you're scared, hm? So beautiful." "But you know..." His grip tightened as he made me look up at him. You would be so much more beautiful if you were more obvious." I felt a harsh slap as more tears ran down my cheeks.

"Why did you have to disobey me?" Because you did that." He reached out for me, and I flinched and braced myself for another slap. But it never came; instead, he gently rubbed my cheeks and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I looked at him, and yes, they had softened before they held that unknown emotion once more. He gripped my hand and brought me closer. "Why did you have to make me hurt you, hm? I hate hurting the people I love. Especially you; you know that." I bit my lip as I convinced myself not to respond. Not to be fooled. He didn't mean anything he said, his actions spoke louder than his words.

I felt sick to my stomach. He could immediately change his emotions. He can go from being violent to being sweet almost instantly. I hated it. "I'm going to go take a shower. Join me?" I slowly shook my head. I heard a sigh before I was hit with another harsh slap, this time on my left cheek. "Join me?" I bit back my remarks as I nodded and got up slowly. My entire body hurt already, and his slaps weren't making it any better. I don't know what's worse, the pain he gives or the manipulation.

I followed him into the bathroom connected to our room. When we were in, he immediately started to strip. He paused when he took off his shirt filled with blood, but I knew better; it was not his blood. "Strip," he commands. I stayed still and said, Shin, please, I am tired, and I just want to sleep." I tried to reason with him. Strip," he says again, this time with venom in his voice. I sighed; he wouldn't listen, no matter how much I begged him to. I slowly reached for my shirt as I pulled it off.

I couldn't help but let out a dry laugh. It's so pathic to see a dominant alpha like me whimpering and crying for someone. You're probably thinking that I can just copy his power, right? Wrong. I have tried; his power, like Takamichi's, is too powerful to copy. Then why not kill yourself? Get away from him? I can't. I won't be able to protect them if I die. The sound of water brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at Shinichiro, who was now completely naked in front of the tub. When our eyes met, he smiled and made a gesture for me to come to him, which I did.

When I was in front of him, he reached out and pulled me closer. His hands ran over the bruises forming in my stomach and chest areas. I winced and bit back my whimpers. "Even with bruises, you look so beautiful; may I add some more? Hm? Do you think I should?" He asks. "No" I quietly answers and he smiles. He then reaches for my pants and pulls them off. I stumbled a bit under his force but managed to keep myself upright. "What flavor?" He asks as he turns off the tap and reaches for two bottles. It read vanilla in one and wild berry in the other.

Vanilla," he nods and purses in the liquid. He stirs the water and then turns back to me. He reaches for the boxers I was wearing, but I quickly back away and take them off. He frowned but just shrugged it off, thankfully. He then slips into the water and puts out his hand for me. I didn't want to take it. I just wanted to go take a nap and sleep through this terrible night. Well morning? It's around 5.

I let out a soft sigh before taking his hand. I knew better than to let him wait. He then helped me into the water, where I sat in front of him, my back against his chest. He wrapped his hands around me and rested his chin on my neck. "I always loved your smell," he says, and I just gave him a hum in response. I know better than to believe his lies; he only wants me to forgive him.

"I really hate hurting you. You know that, right?" He asks. No, you don't hate it. Why would you do if you hated it? "I know," I say instead. "Don't make me hurt you again, okay?" How am I making you hurt me? Hurt us? "I won't," I say. "I love you so much; I love you all; that's why I do this". This isn't love. None of this is. I hate your so-called love. "I know, I love you too".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC